Concerned brew gone wrong?

ThinkTrenbolone

I recently brewed two batches of Testosterone Cypionate and encountered some issues that I hope you can help me with. This is my first time, so I made a lot of mistakes. However, I used a hotplate mixer and general sterilization practices, so I believe it's okay. I even made my own labels to feel more official.

Batch Details​

First Batch (100 mL Total Volume):
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 25 grams
  • Benzyl Benzoate (BB): 20 mL (20%)
  • Benzyl Alcohol (BA): 1.3 mL (1.3%)
  • Castor Oil: Remainder to reach 100 mL
Issue: I had to discard 40 mL because I couldn't filter it properly using a syringe filter. It was extremely difficult and messy. It was hell on earth to filter this by hand with my nylon 0.22-micron filters (25mm). Even warming to 80°C for a bit proved very difficult. It took me 5 hours to do this as it just dripped through, no matter how hard I pressed my 60 mL syringe, even when I dropped to a 20 mL syringe.Second Batch (40 mL Total Volume):
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 10 grams
  • Benzyl Benzoate (BB): 8 mL (20%)
  • Benzyl Alcohol (BA): 0.52 mL (1.3%)
  • Castor Oil: Remainder to reach 40 mL
Method: Used a caulking gun to assist with filtering, which was much easier. I used a brake bleeder to apply suction force in each vial, and it worked well. I was able to fill up my 4 vials with almost no loss.

Issues​

I'm new and made a lot of mistakes. I used up 5 filters as I didn't understand what I was doing, and lots of syringe needles to get this done. I had one vial with rubber stopper bits inside it, but I stopped using the large syringes for that despite it being faster. My theory is that the heat on the first batch likely darkened things. Any advice?I injected a little yesterday from the first vial I made and got no PIP, no issues. So far, I have 8 vials usable. Today, on my other 4, I used one injection yet again and got a bit of irritation, which went away. However, It still felt a bit stronger, so to speak, in terms of PIP.
20240821_193135.jpg

Last edited: