Considering adding AAS to weight loss peptide therapy

Notsobigjon

Currently weight is 374lb. Down from 465. On 10mg tirz weekly. Been strength training for a few months steadily and considering adding a small dose of AAS. Years ago would have chastised someone for considering AAS with my stats but my test levels are in the toilet, thinking could make a dramatic swing without a dramatic use. Thoughts?

Didn't fat shame anyone. Another person who isn't capable of reading.

Didn't discourage him either

Losing 91lbs is not commendable at all when you have done it by injecting yourself with something that kills your desire to eat. That like congratulating a serial rapist on not raping anyone for a year, when a year ago he was castrated. It's nothing to do with him, hes simply had his drive removed. Same with OP, nothing worth congratulating

On the point of fat shaming, if I did decide to now fat shame OP, since I haven't done it yet..... So what, fat people should be shamed, its a terrible unhealthy thing, that's an undeniable fact. Infact it's so bad, it hits two of the seven deadly sins, sloth and greed, it's something people should be shamed for and ashamed of

Why are some of the men on here such wimpy, prissy cry babies?
This has got to be the most idiotic narcissistic statement I have ever read with that type of comparison. Holy shit and you called me dumb just quit dude. You are a joke at best. Men on wimpy, prissy, or crybabies. They just don’t stand for intolerance and idiocy. Get a life and quit trying to be almighty online and thinking other are subpar to you bc your not fat but still use a substance you inject to get the body you want. Like I said before you are the walking definition of what’s wrong with the bodybuilding culture.

Definitely get test levels sorted. If you're getting e2 checked regularly and aromatization is a problem, some primo might help. A few iu per day of HGH might also help improve body composition.

Very interesting analogy-- comparing weight loss with a GLP-1 agonist to being a serial rapest. I think it's evident where your head (and thoughts) are at

Do you find these kinds of thoughts occupy your headspace often?

Seems though I was speaking to you, I had you in mind when I made that analogy. I seen how much you struggled to understand my original post and totally misrepresented it so I wanted to tailor that one to you so you would grasp it first time.

Looks like it worked a treat

Tell me, do such thoughts still occupy your mind often? When you were previously jailed for your crimes, were you placed is a specific "sector" by any chance?

You are just a hyp ocrite for blasting steroids but shaming people for using fat loss drugs. You are not any better, dependent on steroids to build muscle. Why don't you just build muscle naturally?

So you just inject steroids and grow muscle do you? No you do not

With sema you inject it, kills your drive to eat, you literally do sweet FA and lose weight

No comparison what so ever to steroids

Another brain dead nincompoop

Going to play devil 's advocate a little.

It seems to me that @VaDImadi 's issue was not strictly with OP taking the weightloss drugs, per se (although he's deffo not a fan).
His issue was with OP being congratulated about it, when he simply sees it as a means to lose weight without personal agency.
OP took it, he lost weight. End of. That’s how he sees it.
And why the hell are you congratulating him about this?

What was missed, I think, was OP's willingness to take action and stick with it.
Moreover, having lost weight (yes, not through hard dieting and willpower and hours of cardio etc), OP is now in a position where he can physically do things he couldn’t do before (so now he is weight training) and he is enjoying his life in ways he couldn’t, before.

So, Mr V you came across a bit harsh and you got it back, obviously.
I can see you are very black and white, uncompromising and very straightforward. I sympathise with that.

But I am sure you can join us in wishing OP success in his journey to better health, in whichever way that has begun.
He is doing it.

See this is how it's done

Very good

You have summed up my points accurately and I stand by them. At no point did I mention OP in a fat shaming way as the low IQ gang seems to have convinced themselves. The posters actually capable of reading would see I quoted Eddie originally and mocked him for congratulating zero effort

Anyway, out of interest, what is your occupation?

Definitely get test levels sorted. If you're getting e2 checked regularly and aromatization is a problem, some primo might help. A few iu per day of HGH might also help improve body

So you just inject steroids and grow muscle do you? No you do not

With sema you inject it, kills your drive to eat, you literally do sweet FA and lose weight

No comparison what so ever to steroids

Another brain dead nincompoop
It’s funny you assume I do sweet fa and just dropped near 100 lbs since March 21st. People have different things in their lives that happen which alter the course in one way or another. My life with injuries and personal emotional and mental battles took a turn for the worse in my early 30s. I put on weight like it was my job and lost all motivation to do anything about it.

Since March I’ve walked hundreds of miles, pushed thousands of pounds of weights and a shit ton of yoga. I didn’t need advice on which aas to take or how much because I ran as in my late teens into my mid 20s. I only looked for information on anyone who might have been using while also taking a glp-1 because when I was on it earlier in my life I was eating a shit ton of calories and wasn’t sure of the positives and negatives with being unable to do that now.

You skimmed my post, assumed the worst; and made yourself look like an insensitive prick. Again, IDGAF because I think losing 97 lbs and darn near 30% of my body weight in 3 months busting my ass is pretty good. It’s not about the shit that knocks you down in your life, it’s what you do about it. Be decent to people, never know when you’re the one getting knocked down.

It’s funny you assume I do sweet fa and just dropped near 100 lbs since March 21st. People have different things in their lives that happen which alter the course in one way or another. My life with injuries and personal emotional and mental battles took a turn for the worse in my early 30s. I put on weight like it was my job and lost all motivation to do anything about it.

Since March I’ve walked hundreds of miles, pushed thousands of pounds of weights and a shit ton of yoga. I didn’t need advice on which aas to take or how much because I ran as in my late teens into my mid 20s. I only looked for information on anyone who might have been using while also taking a glp-1 because when I was on it earlier in my life I was eating a shit ton of calories and wasn’t sure of the positives and negatives with being unable to do that now.

You skimmed my post, assumed the worst; and made yourself look like an insensitive prick. Again, IDGAF because I think losing 97 lbs and darn near 30% of my body weight in 3 months busting my ass is pretty good. It’s not about the shit that knocks you down in your life, it’s what you do about it. Be decent to people, never know when you’re the one getting knocked down.

Nope, not impressive what so ever. You only did it because you injected something that artificially removed your drive to eat. How are you trying to claim credit for it and act as if anyone should be impressed.

Low bar

Nope, not impressive what so ever. You only did it because you injected something that artificially removed your drive to eat. How are you trying to claim credit for it and act as if anyone should be impressed.

Low bar

Low bar
I honestly feel bad for you. You clearly have huge self confidence issues and bring down others to make you feel better about yourself. It’s a shitty way to live, hope you get it figured out one day.

Yeah big congrats on deciding to inject yourself with a drug to stop you feeling hungry

boy what an achievement eh

is the bar really that low

also lol at calling it "therapy" as a way to downplay things "oooh its just therapy bro"

so when you injecting testosterone you will be doing muscle building steroid therapy too right?

What a worthless, hypocritical POS you are, You've given yourself thousands of injections with a pharmacy's worth of compounds to *more easily* accomplish the things you could without.

Your willful ignorance about the underlying science behind the way the body regulates calorie intake, its potential dysfunction, and the fantasy you desperately maintain that appetite is the same for everyone tell me your life is devoid of accomplishment.

Plenty of skinny losers around. Do these trash men have extraordinary "self control and willpower", as you tell yourself you possess, yet fail to accomplish anything of value in life? Or just a weak appetite?

What do you think, clown?

Last edited:
I honestly feel bad for you. You clearly have huge self confidence issues and bring down others to make you feel better about yourself. It’s a shitty way to live, hope you get it figured out one day.

How am I bringing you down?

You are delusional that's all

You haven't accomplished anything it's just a fact of the matter, it's nothing to do with me

Here's another analogy for you

It's the year 1886 and you are telling someone that you travelled from London all the way to Edinburgh. He's mighty impressed you walked all that way, you then tell him actually you used this new invention called a car and what you actually did was sit on your arse and do sweet FA and simply arrived at your destination. The difference is though, you're still trying to claim credit for going that distance and want plaudits and congratulations

Injecting yourself once a week and letting things take their course is really not a cause of congratulations like some of the oddities on here and yourself believe. Are you all getting up applauding and congratulating diabetics?

Last edited:
What a worthless, hypocritical POS you are, You've given yourself thousands of injections with a pharmacy's worth of compounds to *more easily* accomplish the things you could without.

Your willful ignorance about the underlying science behind the way the body regulates calorie intake, its potential dysfunction, and the fantasy you desperately maintain that appetite is the same for everyone tell me your life is devoid of accomplishment.

Plenty of skinny losers around. Do these trash men have extraordinary "self control and willpower", as you tell yourself you possess, yet fail to accomplish anything of value in life? Or just a weak appetite?

What do you think, clown?

Wrong.

Haven't had thousands of injections.

Steroids are not in the same category as sema etc as you still need to train hard and stick to your eating plan. Sema just kills your appetite and you sit on your arse and get results. How can you not comprehend something so simple?

Your second paragraph is more trash. The guy literally said he was eating as of it was his job, his problems were complete greed and sloth, stop trying to make up excuses for him that dont exist

Don't even know what to make about that third paragraph, just weird, more baseless assumptions and an illogical point that isn't relevant to the topic

What do I think? I think overall it's a very poor attempt and you don't seem to have understood the subject F-

Wrong.

Haven't had thousands of injections.

Steroids are not in the same category as sema etc as you still need to train hard and stick to your eating plan. Sema just kills your appetite and you sit on your arse and get results. How can you not comprehend something so simple?

Your second paragraph is more trash. The guy literally said he was eating as of it was his job, his problems were complete greed and sloth, stop trying to make up excuses for him that dont exist

Don't even know what to make about that third paragraph, just weird, more baseless assumptions and an illogical point that isn't relevant to the topic

What do I think? I think overall it's a very poor attempt and you don't seem to have understood the subject F-

Keeping looking down from your throne, "king".

It takes a lot of "willpower and determination" to inject yourself with steroids that make you feel great and your workouts easier.

Unlike the "weakness" it takes to inject something that forces you to endure side effects like nausea, fatigue, GI problems, and removes the enjoyment of food and alcohol from life right, right you low IQ knuckle dragger?

Guys like you, at the bottom of hierarchy, always resort to trashing other people trying to improve themselves so they won't feel so bad about what failures they are.

Get back to your menial job and STFU. We both know what you are.

Last edited:
How am I bringing you down?

You are delusional that's all

You haven't accomplished anything it's just a fact of the matter, it's nothing to do with me

Here's another analogy for you

It's the year 1886 and you are telling someone that you travelled from London all the way to Edinburgh. He's mighty impressed you walked all that way, you then tell him actually you used this new invention called a car and what you actually did was sit on your arse and do sweet FA and simply arrived at your destination. The difference is though, you're still trying to claim credit for going that distance and want plaudits and congratulations

Injecting yourself once a week and letting things take their course is really not a cause of congratulations like some of the oddities on here and yourself believe. Are you all getting up applauding and congratulating diabetics?
You aren’t actually bringing me down. It has to do with how you approach people. Most people will just move on if they have nothing to say of value. It was important to you to stop and trash what I’m doing. It may have no value to you but for it to be so offensive that you had to stop and comment it shows your inadequacies about yourself. You told everyone here a whole lot more about you than you begun to expose about me. Like I said earlier, I hope one day you find some inner peace.

Keeping looking down from your throne, "king".

It takes a lot of "willpower and determination" to inject yourself with steroids that make you feel great and your workouts easier.

Unlike the "weakness" it takes to inject something that forces you to endure side effects like nausea, fatigue, GI problems, and removes the enjoyment of food and alcohol from life right, right you low IQ knuckle dragger?

Guys like you, at the bottom of hierarchy, always resort to trashing other people trying to improve themselves so they won't feel so bad about what failures they you are.

Get back to your menial job and STFU. We both know what you are.

What an odd take you have

Your second point would make sense if I people were congratulating me for taking steroids. Be a big weird if they did right?

Sema is low side effect, they are minor, what a bit of nausea and fatigue. It's a lot easier than actually going to the gym and having some will power that's for sure

The ultimate irony here is, you're attempting to get on your high horse and say how I'm the worst person ever because I have "trashed people", look at yourself and how you're attempting to trash me, you have posted more vitriol than me by far, and you have done it in fewer posts haha

I'm guessing you're another greedy, slothful chubby kid using the sema, hence why you're so offended here

Can I ask, what size are your boobies now?

You aren’t actually bringing me down. It has to do with how you approach people. Most people will just move on if they have nothing to say of value. It was important to you to stop and trash what I’m doing. It may have no value to you but for it to be so offensive that you had to stop and comment it shows your inadequacies about yourself. You told everyone here a whole lot more about you than you begun to expose about me. Like I said earlier, I hope one day you find some inner peace.

So basically I'm not trying to bring you down, confirmed.

And you have no rebuttal to my previous points so therefore we can agree I am right I'm my points but I just didn't convey they with enough "kindness" for you

To the point about moving on, people continually quote me, including yourself and bring me back

Yeah, it's a shame this has descended into people insulting one another.

So if you take glps you have to endure bad physical symptoms and the enjoyment of alcohol and food is taken away from you.
For your own good, it appears, or at least I thought it was the whole point of it, to make someone better.
And what about all those skinny losers out there?
I hate that expression and it's been used here a number of times.
I have met many guys who, naturally, have a very fast metabolism, eat a load of crap and don't put on weight. Or the ones that, naturally, do not have huge appetites. In both instances, thin as a rake.
Or the ones that like to be very disciplined with it all, often because they come from a sporting background.

@VaDImadi sorry to bring you back, I was typing this as you posted your previous message.
Sir, you have made what you thought about taking these substance clear.
Maybe this is not the thread for you, as it was created by someone who is using them for his own benefit and he did not ask anyone to congratulate him on his usage.

This is someone who has admitted to having personal, mental and physical issues.
OP could deploy these substances to get out of the hole he was in.
You think that's not a big deal and that is fair enough.

But now it's down to OP to continue down the path he has managed to create for himself. And if he manages to make himself better, with an improved relationship with food and activity, he should be commended.

Food is one of those things as humans we have an emotional reaction to.
Maybe it's not the case for you and that's great, but people can use it "fill gaps" in their life, so their relationship with what is supposed to keep us alive alters.
Some have too much of it, some do the opposite. It's a way to control anxiety or to bring a form of control to yourself and your life when things happen.
Personally, this is something that can happen.
If I am bored or sad, I eat more (crap).
But it's the case I can also do the opposite.

On a certain level, do I agree with you that, in principle, there is nothing to big up about someone taking these substances, just because? Sure, but here we are talking about something else.
We are starting from a situation with very specific issues.

This constant judgement, on both sides, is not healthy.
Whether one is pro or against this fat loss stuff, there is no throne for anyone to put themselves on.
Just do what is right for you, be humble about it and recognise that, emotionally, we are all very different, so our reactions to things will bring different outcomes.

Last edited:
So basically I'm not trying to bring you down, confirmed.

And you have no rebuttal to my previous points so therefore we can agree I am right I'm my points but I just didn't convey they with enough "kindness" for you

To the point about moving on, people continually quote me, including yourself and bring me back
What about anything I said would make you believe we would agree you’re right?

I got off my ass on March 21 took some meds to not be hungry and worked out at least once a day every single day since. I would bet real $ I’ve spent more time training than you in that amount of time.

The meds are assisting with me not letting my emotional downfalls spiral me into eating like shit. Im on a strict schedule daily for how I eat, when I eat, my macros, the same with my training schedule.

Good luck with your anger

What about anything I said would make you believe we would agree you’re right?

I got off my ass on March 21 took some meds to not be hungry and worked out at least once a day every single day since. I would bet real $ I’ve spent more time training than you in that amount of time.

The meds are assisting with me not letting my emotional downfalls spiral me into eating like shit. Im on a strict schedule daily for how I eat, when I eat, my macros, the same with my training schedule.

Good luck with your anger

Why do you think I'm angry? Because I told you the truth? Strange cope

Good luck with your Injection routine

Folks, if you don't engage with the assclown eventually he'll fuck off out of this thread.

I only looked for information on anyone who might have been using while also taking a glp-1 because when I was on it earlier in my life

First of all, congratulations on your progress. I fucked off in my 20s and 30s and made it to 340lbs. Two decades later, I'm now approximately half that and single digit body fat. It's a process that takes time, but is totally achievable. If anything I'd suggest care in shedding the weight too quickly as it'll leave a lot of loose skin.

With regard to AAS and GLP-1 agonists in concert, it worked well for me. It's hard to retain lean body mass while in a long continuous deficit. AAS will help with nitrogen retention along with a focus on sufficient protein and resistance training. I started a cut last September through January and lost 25 lbs of fat while gaining a couple pounds of muscle (according to dexa). I was using semaglutide ~1.5mg/wk for most of that time, switching to tirzepatide in the last month, 250mg test and 200mg primo weekly.