Considering adding AAS to weight loss peptide therapy

Notsobigjon

Currently weight is 374lb. Down from 465. On 10mg tirz weekly. Been strength training for a few months steadily and considering adding a small dose of AAS. Years ago would have chastised someone for considering AAS with my stats but my test levels are in the toilet, thinking could make a dramatic swing without a dramatic use. Thoughts?

Ok you're dumb, I will explain it slowly for you

What you quoted was an character based insult, showing he is the type of person who congratulates anyone, even the losers, making it false and meaningless and what creates a weak society

At what point did I say it wasn't ok for OP to use anything? Hint for the dumbass, (you) I never did

I just made a joke about him calling his weight loss injections a "therapy"

That's all

Now look at you getting all emotional and having a meltdown drop your dose you silly little female
I’m far from a dumb female. You came in OP thread from the beginning clowning him for being thankful for taking a glp1 to lose weight. All bc he called therapy. What the fuck doesn’t matter what he calls it as long as he’s using it to better himself? Stop being a troll on the forum and go make some gains, crazy how every reacted to my post instead of yours must be we’re all dumb or everyone can read between the lines as I did.

I’m far from a dumb female. You came in OP thread from the beginning clowning him for being thankful for taking a glp1 to lose weight. All bc he called therapy. What the fuck doesn’t matter what he calls it as long as he’s using it to better himself? Stop being a troll on the forum and go make some gains, crazy how every reacted to my post instead of yours must be we’re all dumb or everyone can read between the lines as I did.

People reacted to you post because you was trying to stick up for someone, not because your content was accurate

The rest of your post is totally illogical and full of holes, as I said though, you're a dummy and not really worth explaining things to

Get on with your day instead of having a breakdown

Yeah big congrats on deciding to inject yourself with a drug to stop you feeling hungry

boy what an achievement eh

is the bar really that low
This kind of stuff cracks me up on a forum full of people that risk their lives injecting steroids to grow comically huge in a way that is completely unnecessary. Way too much judgment on here.

This kind of stuff cracks me up on a forum full of people that risk their lives injecting steroids to grow comically huge in a way that is completely unnecessary. Way too much judgment on here.
I was just going to say I appreciate people coming to my defense. I’m not going to let 1 dipshit take me off my game. I might have been that dipshit 20 years ago when I was doing the same thing. Thank you for the help.

To the OP, congrats on the progress so far. How long have you been on the tirz? I agree on the trt dose. My test level was 120 before. Bloods next week to check progress.
Been on it since 3/24. It helps a lot, you still have to make good choices though. I’m on OMAD and doing a keto-ish diet. Gym every day. I feel great but I’m also always exhausted.

People reacted to you post because you was trying to stick up for someone, not because your content was accurate

The rest of your post is totally illogical and full of holes, as I said though, you're a dummy and not really worth explaining things to

Get on with your day instead of having a breakdown
You haven't contributed anything useful

The only thing you did was fat shame a guy trying to change his life for the better, and make yourself look like a clown in the process. You come across as a very miserable individual trying to put other people down who share similar interests as yourself (the gym). I'm sorry that your life is that pathetic

Op is down 91lbs. That's commendable. Obviously he still has a ways to go but who are you to try to discourage him?

Millard should really clean house with some of these old, crazy, angry dudes rocking the orange title with nothing to show for it

As for suggestions op, I agree with others that stated that TRT is your best option if your test levels are truly in the trash. Steroids won't help you burn fat quicker though.

Just rotate between tirz/sema when they build tolerance, maybe a little bit of clen/albuterol cycling, with ephedrine in the stack when the clen/albuterol isn't. Keep the carbs low, and the cardio high

As for suggestions op, I agree with others that stated that TRT is your best option if your test levels are truly in the trash. Steroids won't help you burn fat quicker though.

Just rotate between tirz/sema when they build tolerance, maybe a little bit of clen/albuterol cycling, with ephedrine in the stack when the clen/albuterol isn't. Keep the carbs low, and the cardio high

Agree with everything but clen or more than asthma dosing Albuterol at his body size. That's a cardiac recipe for disaster.

Ephedrine and other more typical stimulants like dmaa, caffeine, etc don't hit it nearly as hard, and they still put in work on the cv system.

Injectable Carnitine is another great option, between stripping fat and upregulating androgen receptors. Plus he'll be very insulin sensitive being on tirz this long, it'll help uptake a LOT. You can use a fair amount of calorie free sweetener in green tea to not break a fast but still dump insulin to further help shuttle the carnitine preworkout. Plus you get the EGCG and epicatechin which further help burn fat and build muscle. Brew about 10g of a shade grown loose leaf like sencha at 195F and you're working with 1.5g+ of total polyphenols (EGCG, epicatechin etc).

Plus that's about 150mg of caffeine.

You'll be a fat burning furnace.

Agree with everything but clen or more than asthma dosing Albuterol at his body size. That's a cardiac recipe for disaster.

Ephedrine and other more typical stimulants like dmaa, caffeine, etc don't hit it nearly as hard, and they still put in work on the cv system.

Injectable Carnitine is another great option, between stripping fat and upregulating androgen receptors. Plus he'll be very insulin sensitive being on tirz this long, it'll help uptake a LOT. You can use a fair amount of calorie free sweetener in green tea to not break a fast but still dump insulin to further help shuttle the carnitine preworkout. Plus you get the EGCG and epicatechin which further help burn fat and build muscle.
Very helpful, thank you.

Injectable Carnitine is another great option, between stripping fat and upregulating androgen receptors. Plus he'll be very insulin sensitive being on tirz this long, it'll help uptake a LOT. You can use a fair amount of calorie free sweetener in green tea to not break a fast but still dump insulin to further help shuttle the carnitine preworkout. Plus you get the EGCG and epicatechin which further help burn fat and build muscle.
Yeah that's a fair point on the clen actually

You haven't contributed anything useful

The only thing you did was fat shame a guy trying to change his life for the better, and make yourself look like a clown in the process. You come across as a very miserable individual trying to put other people down who share similar interests as yourself (the gym). I'm sorry that your life is that pathetic

Op is down 91lbs. That's commendable. Obviously he still has a ways to go but who are you to try to discourage him?

Millard should really clean house with some of these old, crazy, angry dudes rocking the orange title with nothing to show for it

Didn't fat shame anyone. Another person who isn't capable of reading.

Didn't discourage him either

Losing 91lbs is not commendable at all when you have done it by injecting yourself with something that kills your desire to eat. That like congratulating a serial rapist on not raping anyone for a year, when a year ago he was castrated. It's nothing to do with him, hes simply had his drive removed. Same with OP, nothing worth congratulating

On the point of fat shaming, if I did decide to now fat shame OP, since I haven't done it yet..... So what, fat people should be shamed, its a terrible unhealthy thing, that's an undeniable fact. Infact it's so bad, it hits two of the seven deadly sins, sloth and greed, it's something people should be shamed for and ashamed of

Why are some of the men on here such wimpy, prissy cry babies?

Last edited:

Losing 91lbs is not commendable at all when you have done it by injecting yourself with something that kills your desire to eat. That like congratulating a serial rapist on not raping anyone for a year, when a year ago he was castrated. It's nothing to do with him, hes simply had his drive removed. Same with OP, nothing worth congratulating

On the point of fat shaming, if I did decide to now fat shame OP, since I haven't done it yet..... So what, fat people should be shamed, its a terrible unhealthy thing, that's an undeniable fact. Infact it's so bad, it hits two of the seven deadly sins, sloth and greed, it's something people should be shamed for and ashamed of

Jesus Christ dude put the tren down.

Imagine being this hateful and hollow, wild.

Didn't fat shame anyone. Another members?

who isn't capable of reading.

Very interesting analogy-- comparing weight loss with a GLP-1 agonist to being a serial rapest. I think it's evident where your head (and thoughts) are at

Do you find these kinds of thoughts occupy your headspace often?

Last edited:
I feel bad for people with that kind of hatred inside.
Yeah don't take it personal man. You're doing great with the weight loss, and it's a marathon not a sprint. Just keep grinding and don't give up. Your health will get better, your confidence will sky rocket, all good things.

Looks like he no longer has his well known member status either, so he's probably on thin ice now with admin

Going to play devil 's advocate a little.

It seems to me that @VaDImadi 's issue was not strictly with OP taking the weightloss drugs, per se (although he's deffo not a fan).
His issue was with OP being congratulated about it, when he simply sees it as a means to lose weight without personal agency.
OP took it, he lost weight. End of. That’s how he sees it.
And why the hell are you congratulating him about this?

What was missed, I think, was OP's willingness to take action and stick with it.
Moreover, having lost weight (yes, not through hard dieting and willpower and hours of cardio etc), OP is now in a position where he can physically do things he couldn’t do before (so now he is weight training) and he is enjoying his life in ways he couldn’t, before.

So, Mr V you came across a bit harsh and you got it back, obviously.
I can see you are very black and white, uncompromising and very straightforward. I sympathise with that.

But I am sure you can join us in wishing OP success in his journey to better health, in whichever way that has begun.
He is doing it.

You are just a hyp ocrite for blasting steroids but shaming people for using fat loss drugs. You are not any better, dependent on steroids to build muscle. Why don't you just build muscle naturally?