Water Retention HGH

is it this one? @Thegodofwar

That study does not back up what he says.. actually it says the opposite. Also it's just comparing sc vs Im. Injection.

Maybe gh isn't for you
EOD GH injections are better!..... study says

A very thorough well controlled 4 year study published on
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 87, No.8 3573-3577
clearly shows every other day (EOD) hGH injections to be much more beneficial in the long run to everyday injections. Everyday injections seems to drastically lower your body's sensitivity to it's own GH secretion. The study included children with idiopathic short stature, but can be ever casting on us, normal non-deficient hGH individuals who may use hGH periodically for bodybuilding, sports and health purposes.

The present study was based on the hypotheses that 1) growth deceleration after withdrawal of hGH therapy in idiopathic short stature is due to tolerance at the target organ level; 2) tolerance is due to the unphysiological pharmacokinetics of daily-injected hGH; and 3) alternate day hGH therapy will allow for alternate day physiological GH secretion and prevent tolerance during therapy and growth deceleration thereafter. To investigate these hypotheses, the present study enrolled patients with idiopathic short stature for either daily or alternate day therapy schemes and compared their growth responses over 2 yr of hGH therapy and after its withdrawal

That’s one of the studies but there are a couple more that show alternate day therapy is equal to the Ed therapy for all the benefits with less side effects.

Last edited:
Respectfully, I would avoid HCTZ. It depletes the body of potassium, which can lead to heart rhythm issues such as Flutter and A-Fib. I found this out first-hand several years ago.
That’s why you supplement with potassium
Hctz more can cause pancreatitis (had it twice from regular usage of this shit drug) and would avoid its fairly long acting for a diuretic
Best is furosemide (Lasix) but still at the dosages to get rid of water would probably need potassium.
Don’t touch spironolactone unless you want big double d breasts lol

12.5 mg once per day. Went into A-flutter with 150+ bpm. Waited a day and half hoping it would resolve but eventually landed in the ER. The first and second line drugs failed to budge it so after 8 hours or so they sent me in for cardioversion, which fixed it. The rest of my heart is healthy/normal as were all my hlood markers (I was just on my TRT dose at the time).

Two cardiologists, including the guy that did the procedure, told me to stop HCTZ. I did and havent had a problem since...
I had afib in 2020 and had to be put to sleep to have an electrical cardioversion to bring my heart back to normal rhythm. The day it happened I was working outside in south florida in the summer heat drenched in sweat and within a couple of hours drank a whole gallon of plain water. My theory was by sweating so much and only drinking plain water I flushed my body of electrolytes. The doctors seemed clueless about this but it’s what I believe happened.

Anyways since then I have always supplemented high amounts of sodium and potassium when doing anything strenuous and have not had any issues with afib in over 4 years. Also now when running heavy cycles I use telmisartan/hctz without any issues because I believe it is because I keep my electrolyte balance very high

EOD GH injections are better!..... study says

A very thorough well controlled 4 year study published on
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 87, No.8 3573-3577
clearly shows every other day (EOD) hGH injections to be much more beneficial in the long run to everyday injections. Everyday injections seems to drastically lower your body's sensitivity to it's own GH secretion. The study included children with idiopathic short stature, but can be ever casting on us, normal non-deficient hGH individuals who may use hGH periodically for bodybuilding, sports and health purposes.

The present study was based on the hypotheses that 1) growth deceleration after withdrawal of hGH therapy in idiopathic short stature is due to tolerance at the target organ level; 2) tolerance is due to the unphysiological pharmacokinetics of daily-injected hGH; and 3) alternate day hGH therapy will allow for alternate day physiological GH secretion and prevent tolerance during therapy and growth deceleration thereafter. To investigate these hypotheses, the present study enrolled patients with idiopathic short stature for either daily or alternate day therapy schemes and compared their growth responses over 2 yr of hGH therapy and after its withdrawal

That’s one of the studies but there are a couple more that show alternate day therapy is equal to the Ed therapy for all the benefits with less side effects.
Not exactly. The study is referring to growth in children and pre-pubescents in the 2-year period following cessation of treatment and goes on to summarize:

"Although alternate day GH administration is somewhat less growth stimulating than daily therapy, this is more than compensated by the prevention of growth deceleration during the 2 yr after stopping GH administration."

So unless you are 1) a still growing child or 2) planning to stop GH for 2 years following 2 years of treatment, this study really doesnt apply.

Not exactly. The study is referring to growth in children and pre-pubescents in the 2-year period following cessation of treatment and goes on to summarize:

"Although alternate day GH administration is somewhat less growth stimulating than daily therapy, this is more than compensated by the prevention of growth deceleration during the 2 yr after stopping GH administration."

So unless you are 1) a still growing child or 2) planning to stop GH for 2 years following 2 years of treatment, this study really doesnt apply.
No not only this study there are many look into it
This is one that has a bunch of studies that show this grouped together

Here is one
This is in adults more relevant to yourself

Here is one
More relevant, yes. At the end of the day, discover what works for you and go with that protocol.

Here is one

This study showed no difference given same weekly total dose. More favorable compliance because those patients didn't like injecting every day.

I don't mind injecting GH every day (even twice a day).

So far, no studies showing superiority of EOD vs ED in efficacy (body comp, IGF-1, etc.).

Personally I love 2 - 2.2 IU. I'm older than you though and I don't bodybuild so I'm not familiar with higher dose use. If you feel like it sometime just titrate up and find where your ceiling is for side effects.
Wait.....WTF....your really influential on this board and you don't body build. Shit, guess I am asleep at the wheel but what the fuck? Did you retire or something? Maybe used to be into hypertrophy and are now taking a siesta? Not busting balls, genuinely interested in the back story?

Wait.....WTF....your really influential on this board and you don't body build. Shit, guess I am asleep at the wheel but what the fuck? Did you retire or something? Maybe used to be into hypertrophy and are now taking a siesta? Not busting balls, genuinely interested in the back story?
Lol. Not sure about being really influential. I'm just a dude. Older now but very passionate about athletics. I'm a small guy, way smaller than most of here. Power/strength to weight ratio matters a lot for me. Seasonally I do some very specific hypertrophy but these periods are short and it's quite minor compared to a BB. Honestly what I'm into is pretty far away from BB but there's no great place to discuss a lot of the topics like PEDs out there unless it's BB related. I've learned a ton from BB and power lifting world. A lot on PEDs and training. Most of my training information I get from different sources though.

I know it seems like I'm being cagey but for different reasons it's very important I stay anonymous so I don't go into too much specifics on these things. I'm not a professional or paid for my athletic pursuits. Basically I'm a smaller guy who tries to Ken as little total body weight as possible and just be strong as hell, mobile, powerful, and low BF. I do a good amount of training in the year including with barbells and kettlebells and such but a lot of my training involves integrating physical training with skill acquisition.

I went back to twice a day cause I think it feels best and ALA and eating clean keep my blood sugar cool.
same I was doing split doses, then went to BOLO night dose, now I'm back to split dosages. just feels better having constantly elevated levels

I notice some slight water retention on the TP mauves, but my test e dose is also higher too which is a factor. Been growing like a weed the last two weeks. Can only imagine what some low dose slin would do...

Lol. Not sure about being really influential. I'm just a dude. Older now but very passionate about athletics. I'm a small guy, way smaller than most of here. Power/strength to weight ratio matters a lot for me. Seasonally I do some very specific hypertrophy but these periods are short and it's quite minor compared to a BB. Honestly what I'm into is pretty far away from BB but there's no great place to discuss a lot of the topics like PEDs out there unless it's BB related. I've learned a ton from BB and power lifting world. A lot on PEDs and training. Most of my training information I get from different sources though.

I know it seems like I'm being cagey but for different reasons it's very important I stay anonymous so I don't go into too much specifics on these things. I'm not a professional or paid for my athletic pursuits. Basically I'm a smaller guy who tries to Ken as little total body weight as possible and just be strong as hell, mobile, powerful, and low BF. I do a good amount of training in the year including with barbells and kettlebells and such but a lot of my training involves integrating physical training with skill acquisition.
Nothing wrong with that man. The important thing is that you're in there training, moving, etc. (whatever your training style may be).

There's this 67 year old dude that goes to my gym that I look up to. Dudes always there, always working hard, busting his ass, strong as hell even at his age. I'd say he can even hang with most of the 20 something year olds (maybe not strength wise but endurance wise). That's the type of dude I want to be one day, to be knocking on the door of my 70s and still training (if I make it that long, fingers crossed)