Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Construction thread... Show off your work!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logan44551, Aug 7, 2018.

1. kap73

kap73 Member

4B2326C9-D616-4A30-B085-6B99141CFA41.jpeg this is what i love.. the start of a life, so delicate that they need u every minute of the day..yet so dependent on their own instincts

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

IMG_20190831_090826.jpg Working hard at nothing today, gents. The claw is the law! Happy labor day weekend fuckers

Logan44551, HIGHRISK and kap73 like this.
  3. kap73

kap73 Member

nice day bro

is it a long weekend for you boys over there?

ickyrica and HIGHRISK like this.
  4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Man what do you have to live so far away lol. I’d have so much cash work for you at my new house I’m building. Probably keep you busy for a few months.

Glad your baby girl is doing good my friend. Hope everyone else is also.

ickyrica and kap73 like this.
  5. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Yeah we have off Monday for Labor Day. So 3 day weekend. I’ll probably have off more do to this hurricane that’s hitting Florida. I welcome it. It’s so funny the people that freak out over hurricanes lol. They act like it’s the end of the world.

ickyrica and kap73 like this.
  6. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Much needed break for you my friend. Enjoy

kap73 likes this.
  7. kap73

kap73 Member

mate if i could help you out i would, i love helping ppl

thanks bro, fingers crossed my eldest daughter new medication is on the right track.. been a few weeks since a seizure now

mother nature at its best, i cant say ive ever been in a hurricane.. would be sight to see

Logan44551 and HIGHRISK like this.
  8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

It’s so hard to find good contractors over here that do a good job in a timely manner.

Glad the gear that about your daughter! Hope this is it.

Hurricanes scare most people mainly because the news makes them out be the end of the world. Be prepared with food,water,alcohol and gas. Everything else is out of our control.

kap73 likes this.
  9. kap73

kap73 Member

some people dont have the same work ethics and pride that we have in our designated jobs

thanks mate i appreciate it, ur a good man

well to be honest the media is one big joke now... as denzel washington said 'if you dont read the news then your uninformed, and if you do read the news ur misinformed'

its always stuck in my head

HIGHRISK likes this.
  10. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Lol that’s so true about the media. The reason why I don’t have any social media. It’s all the devil imo.

kap73 likes this.
  11. kap73

kap73 Member

im with you, i got no social media either... meso is the only thing i use and now its only this thread i look at just to see other skills people have

i even have a rule to my family snd anybody close to me that they never ever post a photo of my daughter on facebook etc i always say the world dont deserve ti see my daughter

HIGHRISK likes this.
  12. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

You have no idea how many times friends of me and my wife would tell me. Hey I seen you were just at so and so and I see your going to xxx. I’d immediately call her and say how many times have I told you not to post any pictures of me or where I’m at. Until eventually I made her delete every single social account. Now no one has anything :)

kap73 likes this.
  13. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

IMG_20190829_093247.jpg IMG_20190829_111854.jpg IMG_20190829_105946.jpg IMG_20190829_112225.jpg little action shot from Thursday, four day weekend for us union folk on the west coast. Started a new parking garage this one has 4inch material.

ickyrica, kap73 and HIGHRISK like this.
  14. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Sent you a Pm

15. kap73

kap73 Member

i bet it made u more social when out for lunch etc,

i get frustrated when your out with a few couples and everyone is scrolling thru snapchat and fscebook

at my house i have a rule that me and missus are goin to make our girls live by it when they are older

'everyone sits at the table for tea, no phones to be at the table and the TV off'
    and everybody talks about their day

ickyrica and Logan44551 like this.
  16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Smart man

kap73 likes this.
  17. kap73

kap73 Member

to be honest with you, the reason i want to sit at the table and listen to my family talk is because my family never did that and it drove me mad, i remember tryin ask mum someting or tell her about my day and she would just say shut up thr news is on.. i was like 13 years old and it just made me think when i have a family i dont wana be like that

18. TideGear

TideGear Member

Cordless circular saws vs. Those with cords. For small time contractors who do remodeling, some framing and deck building, are any of the cordless options sufficient? I see that dewalt has a 60V model. Are they up to the challenge?

19. kap73

kap73 Member

i use dewalt and i think they are great, most of the top brands are all very similar in regards to performance. but in saying that i still prefer power saws over battery saws.. u never lose grunt with a power saw and u can cut thick hard wood with ease

battery saws defiantly have there place in the game tho, a quick 5min job on small timbers they are perfect.

HIGHRISK and TideGear like this.
  20. kap73

kap73 Member

but when your ripping down 2.4m ply sheets u cant beat old fashioned power saws