• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Controlled Delivery

1stTankBn

Just got busted with a controlled delivery...5 Decas in the package of which I didn't open. I also already had 2 10ml jugs of Tren, 99 20mg nolva's, and sum clen (I had here)...

the Police took my phone of which there are sum descriptive txts that would incriminate me with intent but they didn't arrest me nor did they take my computer?? My attorney said they needed a warrant to take the phone and the Police continued to ask me questions while my attorney told them to stop questioning me. Assuming the PD dropped the ball with their warrant execution, any chance the info on the phone get tossed and maybe even the charges dropped? anything but a felony conviction...

what lies ahead ?? I have NO priors and never been in any shit...anyone knows anything about this ordeal drop me a line...thnx

If you were real, or still in the military, you would know that your ass would really be up shit creek as to what would happen when they got wind...

You need to add some detail to this saga. Give a state, better a city, so we can have something to speculate here... Come on...

Who did ya order from?? At least tell whether small guy unknown around the states, international, etc...

Arent you even going to tell us about some little black box that triggered when you opened it or somthing? A fed Ex undercover?? Come on... This ones lacking the normal appeal...:drooling::D:)

Just got busted with a controlled delivery...5 Decas in the package of which I didn't open. I also already had 2 10ml jugs of Tren, 99 20mg nolva's, and sum clen (I had here)...

the Police took my phone of which there are sum descriptive txts that would incriminate me with intent but they didn't arrest me nor did they take my computer?? My attorney said they needed a warrant to take the phone and the Police continued to ask me questions while my attorney told them to stop questioning me. Assuming the PD dropped the ball with their warrant execution, any chance the info on the phone get tossed and maybe even the charges dropped? anything but a felony conviction...

what lies ahead ?? I have NO priors and never been in any shit...anyone knows anything about this ordeal drop me a line...thnx

Similar thing happened to me. It's been 8 months and I'm still waiting to find out if charges are pending. In my state, for a first offense, I can only get charged with misdemeanor possession and quantity does not have any bearing on sale and distributuion like other Schedule III drugs.

Do they always use an agent or can they have the USPS guy get the signature for them? I guess what I'm asking is, am I safe by refusing to sign a package that's not from my usual USPS delivery man?

Do they always use an agent or can they have the USPS guy get the signature for them? I guess what I'm asking is, am I safe by refusing to sign a package that's not from my usual USPS delivery man?

No. They didn't even request a signature on my package.

Not sure how this would go down if was a domestic delivery.

A cracked amp leaking oil. Postal machinery accidentally tearing a small hole where something could be read.
There are any number of things post September 11 that would allow a postal inspector to check the contents of a package for the greater security of the nation.

Need a few more details to give a more accurate response.
State you are in.
Contact a real atty.
Keep your mouth closed.
Where did the gear come from? Location
etc.