Could I get away with inj. Sdrol after previous tren experience??

tgoat1970

I would really like to give sdrol a 2-3 week run. The thing is I had ran tren a 300mg/week for 2 weeks before and my alt was 2800 and ast 900, I felt ZERO effects and had no suspicion, I happen to be very lucky to get bloodwork . Another thing was a took 2 anabolic steroid tests, 1 hour after an injection and tren did not show up, but masteron did (it was a blend), and then 2 weeks after masteron showed up again, but no tren. This was a very reputable source too. Could I get away with sdrol at 10-20mg maybe getting bloodwork 1 week into it? Or would it be a death wish?

Where you drinking heavily when you had bloods pulled with the impaired liver function? If you took a test and tren didnt show up then there wasent tren in there. Thats weird. Idk if id try superdrol bro might be just the way your body reacts to gear? Idk

Where you drinking heavily when you had bloods pulled with the impaired liver function? If you took a test and tren didnt show up then there wasent tren in there. Thats weird. Idk if id try superdrol bro might be just the way your body reacts to gear? Idk
No I do not drink at all. I want to get the vial tested. I’ve ran other gear and liver been normal

Dude i know when youre young you want to try different compounds to see what happens but if you want to compete and have a career in bodybuilding i would stick to compounds that work well for you and dont fuck up your blood work. Test, eq, deca, primo. Just my opinion.

it could have been some bad gear.. I would try a different lab. Have you ran orals in the past?
Anavar for 4 weeks which definitely crushed my HDL. It was a VERY top/reputable source. I’m pretty sure I’m allowed to mention it just not ask for sources? QSC

Dude i know when youre young you want to try different compounds to see what happens but if you want to compete and have a career in bodybuilding i would stick to compounds that work well for you and dont fuck up your blood work. Test, eq, deca, primo. Just my opinion.
No you’re definitely correct. I think it’s kind of just wanting quick gains and progress. I just want to be a pro bodybuilder

yeah bro so just keep trying drugs until you find your go to cycle for bulking and go to cycle for cutting. But stay away from exoctic compounds, they arent used and its for a reason. I can tell you most top level bodybudilers use these drugs. test, eq, deca, primo, tren, anadrol, dbol, anavar, tbol, masteron. Pick from those compounds, these are the drugs that work with the least amount of side effects although anadrol can be rough i know a lot of guys use it. again it will all come down to what you like to use. Ive used superdrol and i compare it to rat posion. just my opinion.

Oh and QSC idk about them man, id find another source. Theyre too cheap, you get what you pay for. Just my opinion.
I’ve heard nothing but good about their product quality except I guess that tren experience. Right now I’m on their test deca and mast. I just wanted to add sdrol for a little. I’m gonna raise the deca and lower the masteron I’m thinking

I would really like to give sdrol a 2-3 week run. The thing is I had ran tren a 300mg/week for 2 weeks before and my alt was 2800 and ast 900, I felt ZERO effects and had no suspicion, I happen to be very lucky to get bloodwork . Another thing was a took 2 anabolic steroid tests, 1 hour after an injection and tren did not show up, but masteron did (it was a blend), and then 2 weeks after masteron showed up again, but no tren. This was a very reputable source too. Could I get away with sdrol at 10-20mg maybe getting bloodwork 1 week into it? Or would it be a death wish?
What anabolic steroid tests?

Oh I thought you were talking about those otc urine tests at Walgreens. Still you should use janoshik
lol nah it’s not like weed. Shit is from a lab and cost god knows how much but it was covered by insurance for the most part. I want to try and get a vial tested soon if I can find one around my house