Creatinine just won't go down

Bio_hacker

I got a problem with my creatinine.It won't go down from 1.2-1.3.
I am currently on TRT after one year of staying natty.Diet is clean , maybe more red meat than i should but i don't think it should be that high.
Never abused peds , only some light cruising , blood pressure always in check but i had 4 years of shitty diet and zero water intake.
For the past year my creatinine was like 1.3,1.4,1.3,1.5,1.1 and now it went up to 1.2.Urea is always around 60. My diet before January was total shit , i was a smoker too.Water intake wasn't more than 300ml per day.I was clear of PEDS and training though.
In February i did an ultrasound of my kidneys , it showed some crystals but nothing to worry about overall.I also did a urography which came back clean and a urine test for albumin which also was good.
My water intake now is 2-2.5 l everyday.
So to put this in order , 1.5 was the level that made start my diet , one month later it dropped to 1.1 and now it went to 1.2.
Urea at 62(20-50) , uric acid at 10.8 (3-7) and cycstatin c at 1.01(0.62-1.11)

I got a problem with my creatinine.It won't go down from 1.2-1.3.
I am currently on TRT after one year of staying natty.Diet is clean , maybe more red meat than i should but i don't think it should be that high.
Never abused peds , only some light cruising , blood pressure always in check but i had 4 years of shitty diet and zero water intake.
For the past year my creatinine was like 1.3,1.4,1.3,1.5,1.1 and now it went up to 1.2.Urea is always around 60. My diet before January was total shit , i was a smoker too.Water intake wasn't more than 300ml per day.I was clear of PEDS and training though.
In February i did an ultrasound of my kidneys , it showed some crystals but nothing to worry about overall.I also did a urography which came back clean and a urine test for albumin which also was good.
So to put this in order , 1.5 was the level that made start my diet , one month later it dropped to 1.1 and now it went to 1.2.
Urea at 62(20-50) , uric acid at 10.8 (3-7) and cycstatin c at 1.01(0.62-1.11)
focus on consistent hydration, and dont train for a week or two, then retest.

Otherwise, creatinine alone, without other cofactors is a poor indicator of kidney disease or disfunction in trained individuals. Slightly elevated creatinine, with other hepatic markers in range is generally not a cause for much concern.

as always, talk with a medical professional with knowledge and experience with dealing with trained individuals and individuals whom are on TRT

Are we talking liters? kif so that would seem the low end for most. As the last i read most nutrinoist were recommending 1 ounce per kilo of body weight. which for a 200# guy is about 3 liters/quarts.

I
Are we talking liters? kif so that would seem the low end for most. As the last i read most nutrinoist were recommending 1 ounce per kilo of body weight. which for a 200# guy is about 3 liters/quarts.
I'm 78kg , 2-2.5 liters is enough since i'm not currently working out.

focus on consistent hydration, and dont train for a week or two, then retest.

Otherwise, creatinine alone, without other cofactors is a poor indicator of kidney disease or disfunction in trained individuals. Slightly elevated creatinine, with other hepatic markers in range is generally not a cause for much concern.

as always, talk with a medical professional with knowledge and experience with dealing with trained individuals and individuals whom are on TRT
I am not currently working out.I understand that creatinine shouldn't be alarming since there no other indicators yet i cannot figure out why is it going up.I mean like Larry Wheels had a creatinine of 1.3 , why would mine spike to 1.5 and not drop from 1.2-1.3 since i am not abusing PEDS and every other kidney indicator is fine.

Dam, thats alot