Cross-Fit - Compounds and Programming Suggestions

bilbobagginz101

More like cross-faggots amirite /s

Hey Kings, So I've recently pivoted away a bit from bodybuilding after getting a bit burnt out from the Sport, and am trying my hand at Crossfit. Going smoothly so far - mobility and gymnastics are a bitch, but fortunately I've always maintained a good cardio base, and bodybuilding strength comes in clutch.

That said, as an enhanced person already, I'm now looking to optimise my compounds around Crossfit, and wanted advice or input.

It's a tricky one as seems to need to balance a lot:
- You don't want to be anabolic as you're not looking to build muscle - but you do need to be sufficiently juicy to meet the volume consistently and recover in-time between sessions;
- You need to be a bit juicy, but any water and glycogen weight is a serious detriment to performance
- You need to be silly strong, but a lot of big strength compounds like Tren or Adrol impact Cardio/Blood-pressure, and risk injury
- Anything that makes you too pumped up is a no-go

Any suggestions?

For sports performance, agility, recovery, staying reasonably light, etc the following works for me.

Trt to be at or a bit above high normal
HCG
GH at about 2.5 IU daily
Mast at about 150 per week

Prioritize sleep. Sleep is incredibly important for athletic recovery. Find a mobility and stretching routine that you can do regularly and will stick to. If you can do it daily then that is ideal but as many times a week as you can.

It will be different for everybody though. I tend to be a high responder and don't need big doses. Mast agrees with me very well, adds some CNS strength/power, and keeps GH water off.

I'm assuming that you have a significant amount of muscle compared to what is ideal for crossfit. If you're serious about CrossFit then you probably need to drop muscle mass. If just for fun then cruise/trt and focus a lot of your time and energy in the areas you are lacking such as mobility and gymnastic movements. I have never done CrossFit but I imagine that having a lot of extra mass is a burden and will hinder your performance.

For sports performance, agility, recovery, staying reasonably light, etc the following works for me.

Trt to be at or a bit above high normal
HCG
GH at about 2.5 IU daily
Mast at about 150 per week

Prioritize sleep. Sleep is incredibly important for athletic recovery. Find a mobility and stretching routine that you can do regularly and will stick to. If you can do it daily then that is ideal but as many times a week as you can.

It will be different for everybody though. I tend to be a high responder and don't need big doses. Mast agrees with me very well, adds some CNS strength/power, and keeps GH water off.

I'm assuming that you have a significant amount of muscle compared to what is ideal for crossfit. If you're serious about CrossFit then you probably need to drop muscle mass. If just for fun then cruise/trt and focus a lot of your time and energy in the areas you are lacking such as mobility and gymnastic movements. I have never done CrossFit but I imagine that having a lot of extra mass is a burden and will hinder your performance.
Thank you! This is actually very close to what I've pivoted my current TRT(+) too; I've been taking 200 Test, 100 Mast, and 50 DHB (mostly just because I have a lot of it, and low dose DHB is like sauce and just goes on everything for me). Do think I'll up the Mast a bit more though, as rn recovery hasn't been quite ideal.

I've played with GH a bit. Do you think 2.5IU would be sufficient?

Thank you! This is actually very close to what I've pivoted my current TRT(+) too; I've been taking 200 Test, 100 Mast, and 50 DHB (mostly just because I have a lot of it, and low dose DHB is like sauce and just goes on everything for me). Do think I'll up the Mast a bit more though, as rn recovery hasn't been quite ideal.

I've played with GH a bit. Do you think 2.5IU would be sufficient?
For me it is very helpful for recovery. Any idea what your baseline IGF is? Mine is quie low, so even wiu is noticeable for me. 2.5ish is a sweet spot for me for enhanced recovery without a lot of added water weight.

For me it is very helpful for recovery. Any idea what your baseline IGF is? Mine is quie low, so even wiu is noticeable for me. 2.5ish is a sweet spot for me for enhanced recovery without a lot of added water weight.
I'm actually not sure. Not something I've ever looked into, though my sleep is shocking so it's probably woeful.

Per your advice, think I might up the Mast a bit and then get full bloods - including IGF - within the fornight.

My God poor sleep quality is the real pandemic in this community.

CBT, sleep hygiene, get a routine,,, gotta find out what works for you.

Good sex knocks me out pretty well. If that's not an option, see above for other options.

Turinabol 100%.

It's basically perfect for functional athletics. All strength and performance with no water like most orals, no extreme pump with anavar, or joint problems like with winstrol.

Test P, Mast P, and tbol is an absolutely golden MMA/CrossFit stack. Minimum effective dosing protocol until hitting diminishing returns.

I won't comment on GH, I don't have enough experience with it to comment on how much it effects athleticism. I've ran the above plenty though training martial arts and playing college baseball through the years. Tbol is pure strength and speed. Terrible for gaining size.

I liked Epistane a lot for baseball too, but it's hard to source domestically and is really toxic. I've never hit a ball as far in my life as I did running it though.

I honestly love the concept of using these things for athletic performance vs just body building depending on the level played. We really just need to open it up for professional sport fully so athletes can do it properly and safely. 80% of them are doping in some fashion anyways already.

Last edited:
Similarly to what others have stated: Test above normal dosages (250-300mg p/w), Mast (150-200 p/w), T-Bol (25-50mg p/d), rHGH (2-4iu p/d), good sleep hygiene, and I'd add in some intra-workout carbs. The last part worked really well for me, as I noticed a significant increase in performance. If I was feeling lazy I'd take a 28 fl oz, full calorie Gatorade, and add ~300mg worth of sodium to it.