Cruise Weight loss suggestions

Tazrok

In a few days I'm about to go from a 600mg pw test E only blast to a 150 - 200mg cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks Befor blasting again and I want to cut as much as I can as I'm fat.
My diet is diled in at the mo and my body recomp has gone very well and just wanted some extra help to shed some lb.
For the last 16 weeks on blast I and lost no weight but have dramatic lowered my body fat and increased muscle mass.
I total I have about 50lb to lose and I'm not planning to do that all in 1 cruise.

On blast I was taking 600mg test E and consuming 2000 to 2100 calories a day and as of 3 days ago my cruise started for 16 to 20 weeks and I'm on 150mg test E and started 2.5mg trirzepatide last night and I'm consuming 1100 to 1500 calories. On avarage I'm having 210g protein, 20g carbs and 30g fat.
I know carbs are low but carbs spike my blood sugars and cause hypoglycemic episodesView attachment 297269View attachment 297270
This is yesterday and today's

1. Are you diabetic?

2. Are you injecting insulin?

3. What food source of carbs have you been eating that cause "hypoglycemic episodes?"

4. What are you doing for cardio?

5. Could you elaborate a little bit on "hypoglycemic episodes?" What does that mean? Are you actually checking your blood sugar? What has brought it on in the past? Has this been going on very long?

6. What food are you eating to get these sorts of macros?

7. What do you weigh now? 248 pounds or less?

Last edited:
I remember your other thread, and my advice is the same as I gave you over there. I would not change it just because you are on a cruise cycle of testosterone at 150-200mg test (and I would recommend more like 100mg).

A more substantial cruise dosage will aid in nitrogen retention during a cut.

medical and dental care in Bangkok is world class

I need an abdominoplasty badly, but I can't imagine spending weeks in Thailand recovering to save $10 or $20k.

As for seeing abs, it really depends. I have a lot of excess skin and substantial lower belly fat even at 7% (measured by dexa)

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 11.44.47 AM.webp

Kinda hard to see here, but by all accounts, I should be shredded. Even have ab veins, but still a pooch and not well-defined abs.

A more substantial cruise dosage will aid in nitrogen retention during a cut.

I need an abdominoplasty badly, but I can't imagine spending weeks in Thailand recovering to save $10 or $20k.

As for seeing abs, it really depends. I have a lot of excess skin and substantial lower belly fat even at 7% (measured by dexa)

View attachment 297323

Kinda hard to see here, but by all accounts, I should be shredded. Even have ab veins, but still a pooch and not well-defined abs.

Plenty of folks dream of spending weeks in Thailand recovering from nothing in particular:

IMG_9086.webp

I think your weight loss since the start is incredible. But I think your scan is wrong about 25% based on that photo. Again, the percentage itself isn't important. But you are further from your goal than you think.

Like malfeasance says you will not lose muscle as long as you have enough protein, at least trt test, and lift.

And with that said, 1500 calories a day with those macros may not be sustainable and I'd worry about you binging later. But you got the Tirz so maybe you won't.

1. Are you diabetic?

2. Are you injecting insulin?

3. What food source of carbs have you been eating that cause "hypoglycemic episodes?"

4. What are you doing for cardio?

5. Could you elaborate a little bit on "hypoglycemic episodes?" What does that mean? Are you actually checking your blood sugar? What has brought it on in the past? Has this been going on very long?

6. What food are you eating to get these sorts of macros?

7. What do you weigh now? 248 pounds or less?
1. Not diabetic.
2. I dont inject insulin.
3. Veg, potato's, High carb protien shakes, biscuits.
4. 6 days a week, 15 minutes (2 miles) on treadmill, 15 minutes Rowing Machine
5. I check blood sugars Befor I eat and after and if it's a meal with carbs my blood sugar levels drop so low I'm unable to move or talk, iv been laying in bed and had 6 biscuits and shortly after I'm sweating hear rate is over 110bpm and can't talk or move, arms lock across my chest and my wife has to quickly give me sugar in form or food or drink.
It's been happening for 5 years now following a gastric bypass surgery.
6. I eat the same every day
6:30 am, clear protien shake to take my medication.
9:00 am, 250g chicken breast.
1:00 pm, 200g-300g chicken breast, carrots, sweetcorn, lettuce,
8:30 pm, 200g-300g chicken breast, carrots, sweetcorn, lettuce.
7. 247lb when I weighed myself 6 days ago

Back