Cruise Weight loss suggestions

Tazrok

In a few days I'm about to go from a 600mg pw test E only blast to a 150 - 200mg cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks Befor blasting again and I want to cut as much as I can as I'm fat.
My diet is diled in at the mo and my body recomp has gone very well and just wanted some extra help to shed some lb.
For the last 16 weeks on blast I and lost no weight but have dramatic lowered my body fat and increased muscle mass.
I total I have about 50lb to lose and I'm not planning to do that all in 1 cruise.

Genuinely curious why?

To vaguely see your abs were talking 15-18%. In the real world that is not fat, but it's definitely on the fat side for bodybuilding. The general rule of thumb is to not touch gear until you are close to 12% to help prevent aromatization.

Maybe "see your abs" is a little strong. But if you can't at least roughly see them you are slipping to the 20% range.

I still disagree with everything you said here

Started gear at 20% bf. Did a strong recomp

I still had low e2.

This is me Befor and near end of my cycle.
Yep I'm fat but I was over 500lb and spent a long time getting the weight down.
E2 was always easy to control on 600mg test E for me
View attachment 297212View attachment 297213

Impressive. FYI, at over 50 lbs weight loss, any excess skin that's "troublesome" (it 'irritates' you, or you say it's hard to keep clean), usually means health insurance will pay for plastic surgery to get rid of it, even though that's usually considered cosmetic and not covered.

Impressive. FYI, at over 50 lbs weight loss, any excess skin that's "troublesome" (it 'irritates' you, or you say it's hard to keep clean), usually means health insurance will pay for plastic surgery to get rid of it, even though that's usually considered cosmetic and not covered.
Unfortunately I live in the UK and they won't do a thing for it as they see it as cosmetic so would have to pay cost to £10000 to have it removed

Unfortunately I live in the UK and they won't do a thing for it as they see it as cosmetic so would have to pay cost to £10000 to have it removed

Sorry man. If you ever get the time and cash , come to Thailand. A top of the line full body lift is half that, at most. Thais are masters of plastic surgery, and you can recover lounging on a beach :)

Back