Cruise Weight loss suggestions

Tazrok

In a few days I'm about to go from a 600mg pw test E only blast to a 150 - 200mg cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks Befor blasting again and I want to cut as much as I can as I'm fat.
My diet is diled in at the mo and my body recomp has gone very well and just wanted some extra help to shed some lb.
For the last 16 weeks on blast I and lost no weight but have dramatic lowered my body fat and increased muscle mass.
I total I have about 50lb to lose and I'm not planning to do that all in 1 cruise.

Genuinely curious why?

To vaguely see your abs were talking 15-18%. In the real world that is not fat, but it's definitely on the fat side for bodybuilding. The general rule of thumb is to not touch gear until you are close to 12% to help prevent aromatization.

Maybe "see your abs" is a little strong. But if you can't at least roughly see them you are slipping to the 20% range.

I still disagree with everything you said here

Started gear at 20% bf. Did a strong recomp

I still had low e2.

This is me Befor and near end of my cycle.
Yep I'm fat but I was over 500lb and spent a long time getting the weight down.
E2 was always easy to control on 600mg test E for me
View attachment 297212View attachment 297213

Impressive. FYI, at over 50 lbs weight loss, any excess skin that's "troublesome" (it 'irritates' you, or you say it's hard to keep clean), usually means health insurance will pay for plastic surgery to get rid of it, even though that's usually considered cosmetic and not covered.

Impressive. FYI, at over 50 lbs weight loss, any excess skin that's "troublesome" (it 'irritates' you, or you say it's hard to keep clean), usually means health insurance will pay for plastic surgery to get rid of it, even though that's usually considered cosmetic and not covered.
Unfortunately I live in the UK and they won't do a thing for it as they see it as cosmetic so would have to pay cost to £10000 to have it removed

Unfortunately I live in the UK and they won't do a thing for it as they see it as cosmetic so would have to pay cost to £10000 to have it removed

Sorry man. If you ever get the time and cash , come to Thailand. A top of the line full body lift is half that, at most. Thais are masters of plastic surgery, and you can recover lounging on a beach :)

I remember your other thread, and my advice is the same as I gave you over there. I would not change it just because you are on a cruise cycle of testosterone at 150-200mg test (and I would recommend more like 100mg).

Track your eating.

Up your protein.

Cut your fats as low as you can.

Use carbs to determine the rest, lowering and increasing as needed.

Adjust cardio, too.

Make small adjustments to carbs and cardio to keep weight loss at two pounds per week.

And real food, balanced diet, veggies, lean meats.

See your other thread - folks had a lot of good suggestions. It looks like you are fishing for different advice than you were given last time.

You have come a long ways. Don't make excuses for stalling your weight loss. You just spend 16 weeks, four months, losing only 7 pounds.

Get back to 2 pounds a week off consistently.

Genuinely curious why?

To vaguely see your abs were talking 15-18%. In the real world that is not fat, but it's definitely on the fat side for bodybuilding. The general rule of thumb is to not touch gear until you are close to 12% to help prevent aromatization.

Maybe "see your abs" is a little strong. But if you can't at least roughly see them you are slipping to the 20% range.

I wouldnt think 20% is fat... thats pretty "average"

but overall. This is what I would look into

Are they just fat, no training?

-Learn to train, the figure out where you want to be in life.

Is the user hypogonadal + train regularly?

-> TRT into a recomp, then blast.

Are they a permabulker trainee? Fat? Normal Test?

->Drop weight then into a blast. if you choose to

Thank you.
If I drop my calories low I will struggle with protien intake. Currently on 2000 calories and hitting 290g protein and Il be dropping to 200mg a week test E on the cruise and that's the part that's confusing and worrying me as don't want to lose to much of what iv built

This fear of losing muscle mass is what holds most men back from physique greatness. It is an irrational fear.

I won a bodybuilding contest probably because this irrational fear permeated my competition.

If you (a) keep your protein high, (b) keep injecting testosterone at some level, and (c) keep resistance training, then there is no reason to think you will lose any gains from your one cycle of testosterone. That is just silly.

Drop the weight and get healthy. That is the number one thing you can do for yourself right now. That is why you started down this road. You have come a long, long ways. Stop sabotaging yourself toward the end before you reach your goal.

There is no reason for you to be walking around at 250 pounds unless you are a contender at nationals to turn into an IFBB pro.

One cycle does not turn you into a contender at nationals to turn into an IFBB pro.

Get the weight off and be healthy.

Then make other goals as appropriate.

Get to the first goal first.

I wouldnt think 20% is fat... thats pretty "average"

but overall. This is what I would look into

Are they just fat, no training?

-Learn to train, the figure out where you want to be in life.

Is the user hypogonadal + train regularly?

-> TRT into a recomp, then blast.

Are they a permabulker trainee? Fat? Normal Test?

->Drop weight then into a blast. if you choose to

Any advice for Tazrok?

This thread is not an academic exercise. It has a real person facing real issues, scared of "losing his gains" after his one cycle prior to finishing his weight loss journey and therefore sabotaging his weight loss.

Any advice for Tazrok?

This thread is not an academic exercise. It has a real person facing real issues, scared of "losing his gains" after his one cycle prior to finishing his weight loss journey and therefore sabotaging his weight loss.
Not much else to add then to the advice already given.

We are 3 pages in of it and Op has been doing a solid job

Not much else to add then to the advice already given.

We are 3 pages in of it and Op has been doing a solid job
My concern for him (and it is genuine concern) is that he is going to stop his weight loss.

He basically stalled it for four or five months now.

Getting up over 500 pounds indicates psychological issues around eating. If he allows those issues to manifest in another way (I don't want to lose my gains!), then he will not meet his weight loss goal.

He was doing a solid job.

Unless he is back to losing two pounds a week or better, then he is no longer doing a solid job.

On blast I was taking 600mg test E and consuming 2000 to 2100 calories a day and as of 3 days ago my cruise started for 16 to 20 weeks and I'm on 150mg test E and started 2.5mg trirzepatide last night and I'm consuming 1100 to 1500 calories. On avarage I'm having 210g protein, 20g carbs and 30g fat.
I know carbs are low but carbs spike my blood sugars and cause hypoglycemic episodes1000094333.webp1000094334.webp
This is yesterday and today's

I think your weight loss since the start is incredible. But I think your scan is wrong about 25% based on that photo. Again, the percentage itself isn't important. But you are further from your goal than you think.

Like malfeasance says you will not lose muscle as long as you have enough protein, at least trt test, and lift.

And with that said, 1500 calories a day with those macros may not be sustainable and I'd worry about you binging later. But you got the Tirz so maybe you won't.

Sorry man. If you ever get the time and cash , come to Thailand. A top of the line full body lift is half that, at most. Thais are masters of plastic surgery, and you can recover lounging on a beach :)
can you go over, in another post, all the surgery benefits to Thailand? I want to come with and get my teeth and gyno removed, gyno in just a prevention. my wife just tells me what she thinks are horror stories. In the US, Id be 10k just for gyno and probably that much for teeth. lol thanks

can you go over, in another post, all the surgery benefits to Thailand? I want to come with and get my teeth and gyno removed, gyno in just a prevention. my wife just tells me what she thinks are horror stories. In the US, Id be 10k just for gyno and probably that much for teeth. lol thanks
Look into Medical Tourism. I don't know about Thailand, but I know Mexico is famous for it.

There are cities in Mexico that this is like their main industry lmao. And sometimes you actually get American doctors doing your surgery. They charge you less in Mexico, but the clinic takes a much smaller cut so it's worth it for the doctor.

I'm sure things go well almost always. But I work in an ICU and in the last 6 months we've had three patients who had surgery in Mexico (flying down from Canada) and came back with infections that went septic.

Of course infections post surgery can happen anywhere. But this scared me off.

Point blank, medical and dental care in Bangkok is world class. Given the choice, 9/10 I'd choose to have a procedure done there, than the US. The only exception being a leading edge procedure that's only performed by a handful of highly specialized hospitals. The kind europeans travel to the US for.

I'll start with the obvious. Pick a top hospital, doctor, or dental clinic. In Thailand, prices for the kind of 5 star Mayo Clinic/Johns Hopkins grade facility will be lower than the sketchiest Florida plastic surgery clinics where the surgeon may, or may no longer have a license. I'm not joking when I say the hospital I use for regular care is closer to a Waldorf Astoria hotel than. the typical understaffed, surly, worn down US facility.

With staffing costs so low, the support staff levels are abundant and doctors are free to focus on the task at hand, unrushed, very often younger and clearly trained in the latest advancements. I'm VERY observant regarding medical care, and the equipment used is top notch, latest tech.

In Bangkok, you can afford the level of care reserved for the ultra wealthy in the US. That's how to approach this, "Horror stories" originate the same way they do in the US, someone choosing the absolute cheapest provider (ie Miami plastic surgery mill).

Thai medical professionals are almost all trained in the US.

Same with dental care. My girl had $5000 worth of work for $1200, in a clinic like a luxury spa. Same "invisible aligned" sold in the US, same brand, for 1/4 of the price.

You can literally fly to Thailand, spend 10 days having a nice time, have your dental work, and STILL spend less.

When I have a dental checkup and cleaning, the dentist is accompanied by 2 assistants, the procedure is thorough and unrushed, and everything including digital X-rays is around $50.

Finally, if you're from the US, and anything you need to have done is covered by your insurance, they WILL usually reimburse you after having it done there.

You can consult with docs prior to going there, and set everything uo before you step foot on. plane, Round trip economy to Bangkok from most of the US is around $900, a bargain for a 10,000 mile+ trip. Plan it right and can even stopover for a few days in Japan on the way there or back, typically for just another $100, if you wanted to visit.

Hit me up with any questions.

Last edited:
Back