CSO vs Sesame

y777

Hi guys

I’m interested in experimenting with cottonseed or sesame seed oil for my next home brews.

I’ve really liked using castor oil. Yes it’s super viscous and I suppose on longer cycles it doesn’t matter if absorption and release is slow.

Here is what I have brewed in castor. Only 2/20 ba /bb. No other solvents except for gualcol with winstrol

Various blends, mostly:

test e+ test p 70mg
Primo 125
Tren ace 125-150

Also winny 50mg/ml

Really nice pipless experience into subq. Even with winstrol. Never had this before with MCT brews. I usually need to pin 1.5 inches deep to avoid goofball lumps in subq tissue

However I do miss the kick of faster released compounds. Don’t have the aggression in the gym if running mast p or winny in castor.

this got me thinking maybe there’s an oil that’s slow releasing enough to extend half life by a couple of days , but not as drastic e drastic extension as castor.

I may stick with castor. Def for cruise or TRT+ protocols but interested in exploring with possibly CSO or sesame.

Have you found these two to be similar in terms of

1. How much hormone load they can take with no extra solvents besides BB?

2. Lump causing ?

3. Are they similar to release ? For example have you ever brewed mast p, which typically comes in MCT from UGL. how’s the experience in CSO or sesame ? Less kick ?

4. Ever tried winstrol ? Looks like both oils have 450F smoke point if refined. Which is higher than castor so this maybe better for winny.

Anyway. Just interested in seeing yall pros cons or preferences between those two specific oils.

I’m familiar w castor and MCT and understand their use model but curious with the other two.

Thank you.