Current Protocol for Best Supps?

Ferros

Hey Meso,

I haven’t really followed the gear game since PHF shut down. I was a fairly popular member when it came to certain supplements at the same, in particular those for fat loss.

Given it’s been a few years, only a mere thirteen or so, I’m trying to catch up on what I’ve missed out it. Besides the new Semaglutide fad, has anything new come into the scene?

My usual was ECA, DNP, light T3 on the rare occasion, and a good Trenbolone, Trestolone, or M-1-T base. Clen wasn’t ever for me but I respect who it did work for.

Am I missing out or should I go back to my standard?
On that note, RIP Scorp and Dinitro. Really nice people who educated me and the community a lot.

Tirzepatide & Retatrutide, soon Mazdutide and Pemvidutide. All other fat loss drugs are barely worth mentioning in comparison to GLP-1s. Some people like Tesofensine.

I’ve used retatrutide, Semaglutide, and Tirzepatide. Tirzepatide was my favorite, I’d look into that one first if I were you. There’s are also ancillary drugs for weight loss now, things like GHK-Cu that might improve skin elasticity during your cut. Anecdotally, pairing HGH with GHK-Cu while I was on Tirzepatide had my skin and hair looking great.

Hey Meso,

I haven’t really followed the gear game since PHF shut down. I was a fairly popular member when it came to certain supplements at the same, in particular those for fat loss.

Given it’s been a few years, only a mere thirteen or so, I’m trying to catch up on what I’ve missed out it. Besides the new Semaglutide fad, has anything new come into the scene?

My usual was ECA, DNP, light T3 on the rare occasion, and a good Trenbolone, Trestolone, or M-1-T base. Clen wasn’t ever for me but I respect who it did work for.

Am I missing out or should I go back to my standard?
On that note, RIP Scorp and Dinitro. Really nice people who educated me and the community a lot.
If your standard stuff worked I would stick with it.. seems like you know a little bit about what's what.. glp's I haven't used yet and prolly won't. I try to avoid all fat loss drugs as much as possible.. I habe good results with cardio, diet 2ius hgh bed time dosing and 30-40 mcg clen.. or a generic fat burner..