custom label source

kencho

Where do you find attractive labels for small vials?

Also, is it considered non-sterile to change the aluminum cap (without removing the rubber stopper), even if you use gloves and alcohol?

Even if you did why would you want to go through all that extra trouble.. just resell it.. ti put lipstick on a pig and tell someone it's a date is just being dishonest. I'd you are going to resell cheap Chinese oil at least be honest about it.

Even if you did why would you want to go through all that extra trouble.. just resell it.. ti put lipstick on a pig and tell someone it's a date is just being dishonest. I'd you are going to resell cheap Chinese oil at least be honest about it.
be honest about what. i say it’s from china and i’ll have custom made labels of my own design to make it more attractive to buy

Just make a label and put the original Chinese UGL name on it that way your buyers can Google it and find lab test if they want. Also just get a phomemo and make your own little labels.

Well if you're going down this route may as well go all the way

With a nice label

IMG_8693.jpeg

Have that Chinese printer make a nice box

IMG_8691.jpeg

Since you're swapping caps there are Chinese companies that can make custom embossed ones for a few cents each

IMG_8694.jpeg

And even though your "Pfizer" Test cyp is $100 a vial (the pharmacist takes a big cut) gymbros will swear it's the best, "cleanest" gear they've ever used lol

( PS this is a joke :) )

Just remember there have been UGL's over the years brought down by domestic label printer shops... Your best bet is to buy the printer and figure out your own labeling at home for opsec. In fact id say your chances of getting bagged or going on fed radar are higher from label printing then that of actual gear coming in from china

Just remember there have been UGL's over the years brought down by domestic label printer shops... Your best bet is to buy the printer and figure out your own labeling at home for opsec. In fact id say your chances of getting bagged or going on fed radar are higher from label printing then that of actual gear coming in from china

As a matter of fact, a couple of guys some years ago got slammed for running a UGL, not the usual slap on the wrist, because they were using actual pharma names and trademarks on the vials, so it was prosecuted as a "fraudulent drug" crime. Didn't help that it got to the pharma companies attention when someone called them to ask why their gear crashed, lol.

As a matter of fact, a couple of guys some years ago got slammed for running a UGL, not the usual slap on the wrist, because they were using actual pharma names and trademarks on the vials, so it was prosecuted as a "fraudulent drug" crime. Didn't help that it got to the pharma companies attention when someone called them to ask why their gear crashed, lol.
Similar situation to Musclehead320, who was recently released after serving a 10 year prison sentence. The main issue was that he used a pharmaceutical brand name, which significantly contributed to the length of his sentence. He’s out now and has given a few interviews and did a few podcasts. Not the brightest move, selling on Instagram lol.

Sponsors

Latest posts