Cycle 5: Test/Mast/Aandrol/Tirzepatide/Serostim Experimentation

I meant good generics not genetics my bad.
I feel like I am holding onto less value of purity after all of this to be frank. It is a good baseline but there is more to it than that.

I am no expert in the matter, I could be wrong. just my thought process
Get a good baseline test, 94%+ purity is good.
After that it is a "feels report"(I hate to say that but idk what else to go off of)

I feel like I am holding onto less value of purity after all of this to be frank. It is a good baseline but there is more to it than that.

After that it is a "feels report"(I hate to say that but idk what else to go off of)
Interesting. So you’re still loving the pharma compared to generic? I agree with you about purity, there’s definitely something we aren’t/can’t measure impacting feels.

Does any source here, sell GH with lower purity than that? Also Dimer is in pharma allowed to be up to 4%....All the tests of generics in here I saw...had lower than that.... Man maybe in Russia and EU....generics have higher quality than pharma GH. HAHA

Currently have purchased 14 Serostim kits.

So I am weighing a 217-218 .weight is pretty well controlled. the tirzepatide+Serostim combo I feel like is still giving a bigger pumped look.

overall well being feels good. even mentally granted my circumstances. Training 5-6 days a week. doing 2 second negatives with lighter weight, I do feel like its more beneficial.

no itchy nipples or anything

Only thing is cause I am home brewing, I am testing recipes and doing pin tests.

I have done it of Test C, NPP, and Test U. not doing more than 0.5ml

Serostim IGF-1 442

weighing about 218.. weight feels nice, clean, and controlled

Attachments

• 1706979122111.png
    1706979122111.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Interesting to read up on you using tirz in the bulk. Good read too :)

I also want to try it in my upcoming bulk. I don’t want to use insulin as I get very bloated and watery on HGH + insulin and it feels uncomfortable for me. I have no future desire to achieve that huge mass anyways.

So far you still enjoying it? Do you feel it helps in reducing the amount of fat gained during bulk (when comparing for times you didn’t use tirz?)
Obviously, it depends on what you put in your mouth.

Interesting to read up on you using tirz in the bulk. Good read too :)

I also want to try it in my upcoming bulk. I don’t want to use insulin as I get very bloated and watery on HGH + insulin and it feels uncomfortable for me. I have no future desire to achieve that huge mass anyways.

So far you still enjoying it? Do you feel it helps in reducing the amount of fat gained during bulk (when comparing for times you didn’t use tirz?)
Obviously, it depends on what you put in your mouth.
I am enjoying it to be honest. to get an idea of my fat gain is a little hard.

I am currently transitioning from 660 Test U to incorporating Test C.
Because I am homebrewing, I am turning my test U into castor oil for a 31 day half life

So it will be more like 250 test U
500 test C
I'll just throw aromasin 12.5mg every every Monday and Friday

I am enjoying it to be honest. to get an idea of my fat gain is a little hard.

I am currently transitioning from 660 Test U to incorporating Test C.
Because I am homebrewing, I am turning my test U into castor oil for a 31 day half life

So it will be more like 250 test U
500 test C
I'll just throw aromasin 12.5mg every every Monday and Friday

Did u ever finish this run?? How was it? What did u see with the tirz and gh together??