Cycling off steroids to join army and then cycling back on

bigboichoi

I'm thinking of joining the army and I know a lot of my friends there use steroids but how soon after boot camp will I be able to get back on steroids.

I've been blasting and cruising for 3 years just try though I compete in powerlifting right now gonna go back on after army

You should be able to get back on as soon as your training is complete. Once you have some basic privacy and can inject without 3 or 4 other guys seeing you it should be fine. I was never tested for anything beyond recreational drugs or opiates. Just my honest opinion, in the military it’s all about endurance, not brute strength. I was in the 82’Nd Airborne back in the 1980’s. You definitely don’t want to be a big guy using a one size fits all parachute lol. I joined the Army at age 18 weighing 145 pounds. When I graduated Airborne school I was up to 175. That was with no anabolics or anything becides food.

Depending on MOS right after basic in AIT. Most of the POG jobs are chill in AIT but you are better to wait till you’re at your duty station where you can 100% lock in on gym and cals. If you go 11bang bang like bob357 and I, you’ll for sure have to wait till after AIT and jump school if you can get it in your contract.

Depending on MOS right after basic in AIT. Most of the POG jobs are chill in AIT but you are better to wait till you’re at your duty station where you can 100% lock in on gym and cals. If you go 11bang bang like bob357 and I, you’ll for sure have to wait till after AIT and jump school if you can get it in your contract.
That's why I was asking what his MOS was. When I was in, as an 11B, I couldn't imagine timing my injections around being out in the field, deployments, all that bullshit. At that point you'd be better off waiting until you're out. Any POG/non-Combat Arms jobs will probably be way better for cycling or blasting/cruising.

That's why I was asking what his MOS was. When I was in, as an 11B, I couldn't imagine timing my injections around being out in the field, deployments, all that bullshit. At that point you'd be better off waiting until you're out. Any POG/non-Combat Arms jobs will probably be way better for cycling or blasting/cruising.
Another grunt! My man.
I 100% agree with you trying to time a cycle, or get 6 weeks into a cycle and then have to go to the field for 2 weeks, would suck.
I knew lots of guys blasting, even in Iraq.
I enlisted young and fell into the pro hormone game back then at 18 (the original same goblins) lol

Another grunt! My man.
I 100% agree with you trying to time a cycle, or get 6 weeks into a cycle and then have to go to the field for 2 weeks, would suck.
I knew lots of guys blasting, even in Iraq.
I enlisted young and fell into the pro hormone game back then at 18 (the original same goblins) lol
Of course all of us grunts are gear-heads now :p

Same for me, before I even started TRT, I knew plenty of support guys attached to us taking shit, and wouldn't surprise me if some of the other infantry dudes/guys in my unit were taking orals/prohormones (considering it was much easier to sneak in and take instead of injecting). I'm in the same boat, lil E3 running around taking prohormones lmao