Darius dbol

xgunx

So this will not be a full blown cycle log of everything i lift and eat daily, i guess its more of my experience with darius.

First off communication was on point. He gave me the discount as advertised and even worked with me on an issue of mine.

T/A was under two weeks. Unfornately i did have to sign for it.

He was out of the blister packs but warned me ahead of time so thats definately not an issue.

I will update on the quality later, right now its to early to tell.

IMAG0826.jpg

I have some of his dbol as well but will not run them this cycle @Ozzy619 thanks for by he.advice but might save them for a future cycle

So this will not be a full blown cycle log of everything i lift and eat daily, i guess its more of my experience with darius.

First off communication was on point. He gave me the discount as advertised and even worked with me on an issue of mine.

He was out of the blister packs but warned me ahead of time so thats definately not an issue.

View attachment 23578

Mmmmmm, those look mighty tasty!

You gonna run them solo or stacked with tren? I only ask cause i know you like your tren[emoji4]

You gonna run them solo or stacked with tren? I only ask cause i know you like your tren[emoji4]

Im starting this blast with deca dbol test. Gunna bulk up a little with deca since tren affects my appetite. I will finish up with tren though i do fucking love that shit.

Oh yeah brother!!! You should bulk up nicely with that stack, ive always loved stacking deca with test , that shit would just blow me up. And i would get strong as a bull.
Right now im running 600mg sus and npp eod feeling great and put on 22lbs gonna go 2more weeks then finish with 4-5 weeks tren mastp test p mix to lean out and harden up.

I love short esters but my job keeps me from them. 7 on 7 off schedule. But im seriously thinking of actually getting a script and just mixing my shit into one vial with my name on it. Then i could take it wherever.

View attachment 23578

Thank you for sharing this!