Darius dbol

since you hurt yourself do you plan on still taking the dbol or stoping it like whats your game plan?

Yeah im still running it. I can work around it. Skipping leg days for a couple weeks though. I have delt with this damned knee for years now.

Blood pressure has been up in the mornings causing me to feel like shit but it wasnt as bad today.

Workouts were going great i just had to limp around a little and not fuck with my knee.

Also I noticed my vascularity has improved greatly. And i have been hungry as hell.

Man fuck my knee it can go to hell. But i have been getting some of the kraziest pumps i have ever had. Especially in my arms. i think im on about the fourth week of test and deca and second week of dbol.

The pain is pretty much gone but ive got this popping going on that im not used to dealing with and its very uncomfortable. Hopefully it stops i dont want another scope in it.

The pain is pretty much gone but ive got this popping going on that im not used to dealing with and its very uncomfortable. Hopefully it stops i dont want another scope in it.

Maybe take some fish oil to help your joints and maybe wear a knee support wrap too so you can workout and be 100%
And it's awesome to hear the DBOL is working for you though!!

I wrap it for workouts etc.. but wearing any type of support to long seems to do more harm than good. Fish oil doesnt help much on this but is does help with regular achy dry feeling in my joints.

When i had it scoped years ago after the surgery the doc said the tare was on the inside of the cartlidge, and i had to wait for a knee replacement.

xgunx can you describe your knee pain in a little more detail. I hope to be able to help you out. Also was there a reason to why you had to sign for the package?

xgunx can you describe your knee pain in a little more detail. I hope to be able to help you out. Also was there a reason to why you had to sign for the package?

It was registered mail. Im not sure if its my post office requiring it or because of the sender.

As far as the knee right now it is generally week, when i close it all the way something shifts inside smoothly but when i open it theres a very uncomfortable pop like somethings going back into place. A couple times i opened it very very slow and it didnt pop but i could not put any weight on it. Felt like a hot screwdriver was in it.

The overall pain has subsided but theres no strength in it and this popping is not good its limiting some things i do.

There is some other minor shit i have learned to deal with but what i described is the problem at hand. Years of motocross lead to this.