Darius Pharmacom Test P blood work

Haunch

OK guys here's what I got.
Cycle details are
Sciroxx Dbol 40mg/wk for 3 weeks
Darius Pharmacom Tren A 400mg/wk for first 2 weeks and have since bumped it up to 600mg/wk
Darius Pharmacom Test P 400mg/wk for 3 weeks.
I actually injected 1200mg of Test P in a total of 23 days pinning 100mg eod. Gave blood for testing 16 hours after last injection.
Believe it or not I actually felt good with the Sciroxx Dbol at 40mg/day. Typical back pumps and swelling and strength increase. Was glad to get off it though as I was starting to feel shitty after the 2nd week. I believe the strain on the liver is seen on the blood work.
I made a mistake on my dosing of the Tren. I thought I had used 400mg/wk in prior cycles and mentioned that I wasn't getting any of the sides I had gotten previously. It was suggested to me that I might bump the dose to 600mg/wk and I did. Started getting some sides but a bit more mild than I had experienced with other labs so I think I'm OK with this dose of the Tren A.
Test P at 400mg/wk. I haven't had any gyno issues which I usually do and I'm not using any Adex at the moment.
Libido is up but that's to be expected but again, not as severe as in the past and there's no aggression with the wife at home. I'm usually reminded by my wife that I better check my roid rage but so far I haven't experienced any kind of irritability.
The 1st attachment is my pre cycle blood work. I get an annual physical and this is included. I have previously mentioned my Natural test levels were in the mid 200's but I was wrong because I was going by memory. As you can see my Natural state is mid 300's
The 2nd attachment is after 3 weeks of Darius Pharmacom Test P dosed as stated above. If I go by the 10x rule the stuff is dosed at 50mg/ml and not 100 as labeled.
Any comments are welcome.
Thanks and good luck searching out the dream lab.

[EDIT: PDFs with personally identifying information removed]

I really want to post the pharmacom production video under this post :D

If this would not be so sad :/

But i have to admit i am lucky with 50mg instead of 100. Thats the first gear i found in 2 years now, that has atleast some test in it.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry for the low test results.

Looks like that dbol was staring to punish your liver. Also, you must've donated blood because your hematocrit is lower in second set of labs.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry for the low test results.

Looks like that dbol was staring to punish your liver. Also, you must've donated blood because your hematocrit is lower in second set of labs.
yes i was starting to feel a little crappy from the dbol and no, didn't donate any blood. Don't know what that's all about

Cycle details are
Darius Pharmacom Tren A 400mg/wk for first 2 weeks and have since bumped it up to 600mg/wk
I actually injected 1200mg of Test P in a total of 23 days pinning 100mg eod. Gave blood for testing 16 hours after last injection.
Believe it or not I actually felt good with the Sciroxx Dbol at 40mg/day. Typical back pumps and swelling and strength increase. Was glad to get off it though as I was starting to feel shitty after the 2nd week. I believe the strain on the liver is seen on the blood work.
I made a mistake on my dosing of the Tren. I thought I had used 400mg/wk in prior cycles and mentioned that I wasn't getting any of the sides I had gotten previously. It was suggested to me that I might bump the dose to 600mg/wk and I did. Started getting some sides but a bit more mild than I had experienced with other labs so I think I'm OK with this dose of the Tren A.
Test P at 400mg/wk. I haven't had any gyno issues which I usually do and I'm not using any Adex at the moment.
Libido is up but that's to be expected but again, not as severe as in the past and there's no aggression with the wife at home. I'm usually reminded by my wife that I better check my roid rage but so far I haven't experienced any kind of irritability.
The 1st attachment is my pre cycle blood work. I get an annual physical and this is included. I have previously mentioned my Natural test levels were in the mid 200's but I was wrong because I was going by memory. As you can see my Natural state is mid 300's
The 2nd attachment is after 3 weeks of Darius Pharmacom Test P dosed as stated above. If I go by the 10x rule the stuff is dosed at 50mg/ml and not 100 as labeled.
Correction, I meant 40mg/day of the Dbol and not 40mg/wk. Duh...

Fawwk... Can't wait to hear what D has to say about all this. Thanks for posting bro!

You should post those results in Franks thread just for shits and giggles.

Cycle details are
You may want to re-edit those pics my dude, you can easily read the birthdate and last name.

Fawwk... Can't wait to hear what D has to say about all this. Thanks for posting bro!

You should post those results in Franks thread just for shits and giggles.
I see someone has already posted the link in Franks thread and is calling him out.

I see someone has already posted the link in Franks thread and is calling him out.

True, hadn't noticed. I just love that guys reactions haha.

Pretty sure he'll say your lab fucked up the test or you are so incompetent that you were actually only pinning .1cc everytime instead of 1cc.

True, hadn't noticed. I just love that guys reactions haha.

Pretty sure he'll say your lab fucked up the test or you are so incompetent that you were actually only pinning .1cc everytime instead of 1cc.
It is a trip reading his explanations

Sponsors

Latest posts