Darius Pharmacom Test P blood work

True, hadn't noticed. I just love that guys reactions haha.

Pretty sure he'll say your lab fucked up the test or you are so incompetent that you were actually only pinning .1cc everytime instead of 1cc.
What thread are you guys referring to??

What thread are you guys referring to??

It's "basic stereos" thread, you know that guy that installs car stereos but sometimes dabbles in the UGL scene.

PS - not the thread mis-titled "basic stereo" I'm just being a sarcastic asshole.

Dude your testosterone is 5x higher than it was before and yet you're bitching?
Come on dude like honestly what are you,expecting your numbers to be 5000? You honestly shouldn't bitch gear isn't bunk nor is it underdosed. I took test cyp in the winter at 500mg a week got bloods 8 weeks into cycle and my levels were 1523. Before I started I was 295

Come on dude like honestly what are you,expecting your numbers to be 5000? You honestly shouldn't bitch gear isn't bunk nor is it underdosed. I took test cyp in the winter at 500mg a week got bloods 8 weeks into cycle and my levels were 1523. Before I started I was 295

So you're saying he shouldn't bitch about having underdosed gear because you had underdosed gear?

You are dumb.

Eddie, I couldn't disagree with you more my man.

Was that 500mg of test pharma grade? or just an UGL claiming it was dosed at that level?

Lol, wow.

1523 on 500mg a week? Your gear was shit. Why brag about that. That is not a quality level, that's barely even a high TRT level.

Dude people respond to gear differently a friend of mind gets testosterone prescribed to him by a doctor and he does 400mg a week and his levels are from 1500-1800.

Think that Eddie is a shill, could be wrong though, and he just sounds like he's sucking Pharmacom's schlong Lol...look at the only two threads he's started though and all his comments are pro-pharmacom. Kid's either a dumbass (which is high probably considering his face in clear as day in his Avatar) on his first cycle and doesn't know any better or pharmacom is REALLY starting to shit the bed and are bringing shills to this board now to try and make up for the shitty bloods popping up left and right...

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.. You're obviously not familiar enough with bloods to have such a strong opinion.

The OP's bloods are horrible as are your's considering the dosages. End of story.

WTF??? Is this a joke?

mands

Please refer me to the doc who prescribed steroid cycles as TRT as well. 400 mg a week of Watson. Talk about a dream come true.

Please refer me to the doc who prescribed steroid cycles as TRT as well. 400 mg a week of Watson. Talk about a dream come true.
Mine does and he would add deca twice a year at 200mg a week along with the 400mg a week of Test C.

mands

W.e you guys are morons no point of arguing you prob just take gear sit home and expect magic to happen.
All of you look like shit.

Eddie ... I've never heard of 400mg pw prescribed by a Dr. Most docs I've dealt with only go as high as 200mg pw and even that is twisting their arm. Not to mention that aiming for 1500ng - 1800ng is well above the normal ranges.

Op's results are extremely low for the dosage he is taking my dude. Regardless if it's pharm or UGL, those numbers are low. Point blank.

W.e you guys are morons no point of arguing you prob just take gear sit home and expect magic to happen.
All of you look like shit.

Not for nothing but I'm not so sure you should be saying anyone "looks like shit" with a pic like that in your avi. Just sayin'..