Darius Pharmacom Test P blood work

D should just cut the price in half of all his injectable a since that's all we are getting. Not looking forward to pinning 200mg of tren Ed hahaha

D should just cut the price in half of all his injectable a since that's all we are getting. Not looking forward to pinning 200mg of tren Ed hahaha
Well I guess you'll find out quick if the tren's any good at that dose brother :eek: GL man hope it kicks! ;)

I know. I received my tbol within 8 days but my tren was shipped separately. It's been a day shy of three weeks waiting for the tren.

W.e you guys are morons no point of arguing you prob just take gear sit home and expect magic to happen.
All of you look like shit.

How's the anavar treating you? What are you running it at? Sorry if I bombarding you with questions. My girl needs some.

Does she she need to sit on a phone book to see over the steering wheel like eddie?
My son is turning 20 shortly. He'll let you rack his weights and carry his shit to his car when he leaves the gym if you learn some manners.
You don't realize the men you happen to be in the company of, do you, Eddie? I'm talking physically and what some of these guys have been through and accomplished. Get it together, at this point you're outclassed.

Does she she need to sit on a phone book to see over the steering wheel like eddie?

My son is turning 20 shortly. He'll let you rack his weights and carry his shit to his car when he leaves the gym if you learn some manners.
You don't realize the men you happen to be in the company of, do you, Eddie? I'm talking physically and what some of these guys have been through and accomplished. Get it together, at this point you're outclassed.

Well then don't bash me for stupid shit

I wouldn't go above 100/day for a few weeks to be safe. I wouldn't want to overdo tren, that feels fucking awful.

With Pharmacom tren you will never overdo anything. Maybe when you pin a complete vial everyday.
Curious why you think that is true? Do you believe since 2 bloods came in on test, somehow that correlates to their tren dosing? How is it possibly worth the risk?

With tren, it's ALWAYS better to taper up, than to have a rude awakening when the sides rear their head. Just my $0.02 from someone who has gone down that path.

Curious why you think that is true? Do you believe since 2 bloods came in on test, somehow that correlates to their tren dosing? How is it possibly worth the risk?

With tren, it's ALWAYS better to taper up, than to have a rude awakening when the sides rear their head. Just my $0.02 from someone who has gone down that path.

Me and other users went up to 150mg without any big side effects.

I now how i react to legit tren. I would never go above 100mg ed with real tren.

Me and other users went up to 150mg without any big side effects.

I now how i react to legit tren. I would never go above 100mg ed with real tren.
Wow, I don't remember seeing that anywhere. That is extremely high, so, I agree. I've never been able to tolerate about 100mg/ED. Where are the posts from the other members with those experiences?

Tren hex, A or E?