Darius Pharmacom Test P blood work

@eddiegunz dude just post all this info in it's own thread and in one place so everyone can see where you got it, how much you're pinning, etc

The more bloodwork threads the better so we can expose shady labs and sellers and point out the good ones

@eddiegunz dude just post all this info in it's own thread and in one place so everyone can see where you got it, how much you're pinning, etc

The more bloodwork threads the better so we can expose shady labs and sellers and point out the good ones

I honestly wouldn't say that these bloods are bad.

As I said my bloodwork came in ok but I switched to a different testosterone that's called TPA
Got it from a private source and waiting on the anavar from that source I feel like it's more potent.
But still on pharmacom masteron.
I get hot flashes some nights anyone else experience those when on masteron?

As I said my bloodwork came in ok but I switched to a different testosterone that's called TPA
Got it from a private source and waiting on the anavar from that source I feel like it's more potent.
But still on pharmacom masteron.
I get hot flashes some nights anyone else experience those when on masteron?
Never.

It's not like I sweat it's just that I wake up and feel very warm my friends also using pharmacom masteron are experiencing this.
And is anyone running pharmacom adex?
I am running their Adex and happy with it.

The only really unusual side I get from masteron are little acne-like bumps on my upper back and sometimes quads. Not sure why. I know others have experienced that, too. However, masteron is very mild as far as sides are concerned. The night sweats can be from your test my man.

Lol love it when dudes resort to posting a picture of themselves with their face in it on a forum about illegal compounds. You would think your averagely intelligent human being would not do such a thing.

Maybe someone.should do what they did to meek with his.pic

I am running their Adex and happy with it.

The only really unusual side I get from masteron are little acne-like bumps on my upper back and sometimes quads. Not sure why. I know others have experienced that, too. However, masteron is very mild as far as sides are concerned. The night sweats can be from your test my man.

How are you running the adex? Dose? How many days a week?

The test deca and eq at that dose
I appreciate your concern. But, overdoing it for some, sure.

Keep in mind, this is FAR from my first rodeo man. After years and years, cycles and cycles, being on TRT etc etc, this is within my range of acceptable levels.

Not to use this as validation, but realize most pros are pinning 750mg's of test a day, alone.