Darius Pharmacom Test P blood work

Hey guys I have a question sorry it's a little off topic but what is the correct way of taking albuterol?

Orally, unless your one of those weird freaks you want to do it as a suppository.

Then again I have melted it down before in a spoon and drew it up with a needle and picked my biggest cock vein to blast it into before though.

Orally, unless your one of those weird freaks you want to do it as a suppository.

Then again I have melted it down before in a spoon and drew it up with a needle and picked my biggest cock vein to blast it into before though.
No I mean duration and dosage wise.

No I mean duration and dosage wise.

I know I know, from what I understand 4mg alb is equal to 20mcg of clen so possibly make your way up to 24 mg of alb a day which is equal it 120mcg of clen. Start out maybe 3 pills a day at 4 hrs apart since effects will wear off faster then clen (shorter half life) and move up from there if you feel next day u can do 4 pills equal to 18 mg then go for it. I've done clen but never alb. I bought my girl alb though but you would have to find a study but from what I have read I think you can run alb for like 3 weeks possibly unlike clen for 2, but you can also take Benadryl to help clear your receptors. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

I know I know, from what I understand 4mg alb is equal to 20mcg of clen so possibly make your way up to 24 mg of alb a day which is equal it 120mcg of clen. Start out maybe 3 pills a day at 4 hrs apart since effects will wear off faster then clen (shorter half life) and move up from there if you feel next day u can do 4 pills equal to 18 mg then go for it. I've done clen but never alb. I bought my girl alb though but you would have to find a study but from what I have read I think you can run alb for like 3 weeks possibly unlike clen for 2, but you can also take Benadryl to help clear your receptors. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

I'll start at 8mg a day and work my way up. So I can do 3,weeks on 3 weeks off?

Dude your testosterone is 5x higher than it was before and yet you're bitching?
Come on dude like honestly what are you,expecting your numbers to be 5000? You honestly shouldn't bitch gear isn't bunk nor is it underdosed. I took test cyp in the winter at 500mg a week got bloods 8 weeks into cycle and my levels were 1523. Before I started I was 295

then you got fucking ripped off dude. He has every right to be frustrated with the results. Its not what he planned for or paid for. It

Does your wife like it so far?

Yes bout time for her two weeks off though cause I don't have ketoifen or however it's spelled, defiantly curbs her appetite how she wanted. One of the weeks kinda fell on bad timing as we took a week off from the gym.

Hey guys I have a question sorry it's a little off topic but what is the correct way of taking albuterol?
h9991593_001.jpg

Nah bloodwork was on pharmacom test prop that I'm back on now and I'm on pharmacom masteron and var but waiting for the var to come from a different source as I think it's more potent.
Pharmacom test prop and masteron I like.

You didn't like where that TPA came from? That is where I use as well.

Sponsors

Latest posts