Deadlines: need to get lean fast

400degrees

5'10.5, 204lbs, 16-18%bf, on current bulk. At the end of a 20wk cycle: 750 test/wk pinned ED, HGH 4iu/day (starting weight 185). Started this cycle later than expected. Currently 8 weeks out from a photo shoot. Big question is can I get below 10%bf, keeping all lean mass, by then with just TRT and GH? Cutting diet is extremely clean. For actual deficit I'm looking at roughly 2lbs/wk which would put me at roughly 11%. If I were to let go of a little harm reduction are there any compounds to add that would make this a guarantee or any easier?

Few things I'm considering:
tirzepatide- Is there any added benefit other than not being hungry
superdrol- Need to be in a good state of mind at photo shoot and wasn't sure if the gains are sustained a week or so after stopping
PSMF diet- worried this could effect sleep
M-Tren- same as with sdrol, will the sides clear a week after dropping

It is going to be very tough to make a real difference in 8 weeks staring at potentially 18%.

Is this how you make your living?

Why a photo shoot on a certain date two months out?

Big question is can I get below 10%bf, keeping all lean mass, by then with just TRT and GH?

No.

Not even close to "keeping all lean mass."

For actual deficit I'm looking at roughly 2lbs/wk which would put me at roughly 11%.

Except it does not work like that. The first ten pounds or so is just water, and that comes out of your muscles with the glycogen. Then you get into actual fat stores.

At two pounds a week, that means you do not really start even altering your appearance (body fat) for the first 4-5 weeks. Then you have three weeks to some "big photo shoot" for actually cutting into fat stores. Nonsense. I would not even try it.

From 16-18% I would want 20 weeks, and I would not do it on TRT if you are looking to come out lean and with a majority of your muscle still intact.

In your case you are at the end of a bulk where you let your fat get out of control which means a majority of that 19 pounds is water - maybe you did not put on as much fat as you think.

If you stopped injecting any hormones for 4-5 weeks, I predict at least ten pounds of water drops off by the end of that time period.

Unless this is big money for you, I would skip it and focus on doing things the right way.

tirzepatide - no way I am risking the potential side effects of that drug

As for other hormones - you have just done 20 weeks. Give your body a break, brother.

You can get pictures taken some other time.

It is going to be very tough to make a real difference in 8 weeks staring at potentially 18%.
I'm more like 15. Last time I measured for % I was 2-3% lower on a dexa

Is this how you make your living?
Haha no, I wish. If it was I wouldn't be doing it this way.

Why a photo shoot on a certain date two months out?
It's a long story

Not even close to "keeping all lean mass."
But maybe? With the right amount of gear?

From 16-18% I would want 20 weeks, and I would not do it on TRT if you are looking to come out lean and with a majority of your muscle still intact.
I absolutely agree on the 20 weeks. I've done this in the past with trt+

In your case you are at the end of a bulk where you let your fat get out of control which means a majority of that 19 pounds is water - maybe you did not put on as much fat as you think.
I've stayed pretty dry with diligent E2 control. I don't think it's as much water as you might think

If you stopped injecting any hormones for 4-5 weeks, I predict at least ten pounds of water drops off by the end of that time period.
I'll never stop injecting hormones :)

As for other hormones - you have just done 20 weeks. Give your body a break, brother.

You can get pictures taken some other time.
It's really important man, I would have done this earlier the right way (like I have in the past) but life got in the way. I literally have no choice, I'm going weather I like it or not.
I just wondered if anyone had any tricks in their bag with this kind of time constraint. Again I know it's not the right way to do things but I'm out of time/options so I'm willing to put harm reduction to the side for once but not sure anyone here is willing to entertain that.
Thanks for the reply

Yeah there’s tricks out there lol, most of them involve digging extremely deep and employing some dangerous compounds and even then, your body may not respond the way you’d hope. Start with a pretty steep deficit and 45min cardio 5x weekly away from leg day, train crazy hard, get the carbs very low (I’d start with keto), followed by a refeed of carbs once a week to stave off catabolism. If you’re going to take any aas, that’s up to you. You just finished a blast so no it won’t be healthy, but that’s everyone’s individual choice. Test, mast, tren is a popular combo for maintaining mass for a reason. A lot can be done with test only though but expect those muscles to dry up a little from the high activity and no food coming in

Start with a pretty steep deficit and 45min cardio 5x weekly away from leg day, train crazy hard, get the carbs very low (I’d start with keto), followed by a refeed of carbs once a week to stave off catabolism.
This is pretty much what I was planning on for diet/cardio
Test, mast, tren is a popular combo for maintaining mass for a reason.
The holy trinity. Any personal suggestion on dosage ratios///?
Thanks for the reply

This is pretty much what I was planning on for diet/cardio

The holy trinity. Any personal suggestion on dosage ratios///?
Thanks for the reply
There’s so much more information I’d need to suggest dosages. I personally would like starting with 1:1 test and mast, and lower tren. Everyone is different and I have no clue about what you’ve taken before. I’d suggest hiring a coach for this 8 week diet

Psmf(protein sparing modified fast) is the only thing I can think of that might do it.

Lyle Mcdonald recommends a way of doing it that mitigates the danger. And yea tirz would help if you did some extreme dieting like psmf.

Except it does not work like that. The first ten pounds or so is just water, and that comes out of your muscles with the glycogen. Then you get into actual fat stores.

At two pounds a week, that means you do not really start even altering your appearance (body fat) for the first 4-5 weeks. Then you have three weeks to some "big photo shoot" for actually cutting into fat stores. Nonsense. I would not even try it.

Brutal reality
Psmf(protein sparing modified fast) is the only thing I can think of that might do it.

Lyle Mcdonald recommends a way of doing it that mitigates the danger. And yea tirz would help if you did some extreme dieting like psmf.

And you'll look / feel like shit the whole time.

You'll need like a week of maintenance to recover your sunken gaunt face, a day to carb back up, then some days to drop the water from carbing back up.

Brutal reality

And you'll look / feel like shit the whole time.

You'll need like a week of maintenance to recover your sunken gaunt face, a day to carb back up, then some days to drop the water from carbing back up.
Aside from hunger I never felt like shit. Tirz would help with that.

You will lose strength. And you definitely have to carb load after. But how else you burning that much fat in that much time.

Aside from hunger I never felt like shit. Tirz would help with that.

You will lose strength. And you definitely have to carb load after. But how else you burning that much fat in that much time.

Never tried tirz yet! I used to do psmf while natty over 10 years ago.

Even as a natty, I'd drop a shit ton of water, look gaunt, feel extremely weak, people would ask "did you stop working out?". lol

Maybe it's much easier if you take a lot of tren and use tirz.

Never tried tirz yet! I used to do psmf while natty over 10 years ago.

Even as a natty, I'd drop a shit ton of water, look gaunt, feel extremely weak, people would ask "did you stop working out?". lol

Maybe it's much easier if you take a lot of tren and use tirz.
Yea aas and tirz would mitigate any issues on psmf. But it's definitely only a short term thing. I wouldn't suggest it if you had to drop a lot of weight and keep it off.