Deca only cycle

juju138

Anyone ever run a Nandrolone Decanote only cycle? If so, how much and when did you run it and what were the results for your first cycle? Only curious since my buddy at work has it readily available. Just gathering information, tried searching forums but did not see much on a solo cycle with it. Thanks in advance!

It is individual. Try it out for yourself to find out how you reqct. Better to use npp instead of deca so it acts quick and it is out of your system way faster if side effects kicks in. The only downside of npp is more frequent and high oil volume injection

Go on Facebook to the group Taeian's camel cult. You'll learn a lot about deca solo or deca base as most of them don't run any testosterone to avoid hair loss. I tried it and it worked great but it does feel different. I'm more relaxed on nandrolone than test

Do a search, I swear I remember a dude doing it and making a log of it. He did like a gram or something if I remember. No clue why anyone would do a Deca only cycle but to each their own.

Do a search, I swear I remember a dude doing it and making a log of it. He did like a gram or something if I remember. No clue why anyone would do a Deca only cycle but to each their own.
Check Taeian's camel cult. Many members doing it to avoid dht so they don't get hair loss. You can take large amounts with minimal sides unlike test since it converts to estrogen less than testosterone. It's also slightly more anabolic than test. On paper it seems like a great choice but in my experience it took away my drive and made me calm and almost numb

Why exclude test and not run a bare minimum trt. Something like 100 test 400-500 nandrolone. If the point is low dht then just do a normal test based cycle with dutasteride. The deca only thing reminds me of carnivore zealotry

Why exclude test and not run a bare minimum trt. Something like 100 test 400-500 nandrolone. If the point is low dht then just do a normal test based cycle with dutasteride. The deca only thing reminds me of carnivore zealotry
Bc a lot of us, me included, simply can not combine testosterone with nandrolone at any dose without major side effects on mood or gyno, ect. It's backwards from your example but the whole reason I tried a nandrolone only cycle was bc I was running a trt dose, 150mg, and wanted to add in nandrolone for some joint relief. I injected 33mg npp and the next day my nipples were on fire. I just can't combine the two. Now I did read someone had success running 50mg test with high nandrolone but I haven't tried it bc I probably just won't use nandrolone again. I just didn't like how I felt on the npp base cycle i ran and quit after a month to go back to testosterone

Check Taeian's camel cult. Many members doing it to avoid dht so they don't get hair loss. You can take large amounts with minimal sides unlike test since it converts to estrogen less than testosterone. It's also slightly more anabolic than test. On paper it seems like a great choice but in my experience it took away my drive and made me calm and almost numb
STOP PROMOTING THIS IDIOT
hes literally just a guy who came up with this BS to try to get attention and money, anyone mentioning deca only, it all comes back to this moron grifter. Literally. I dont know if hes got a bunch of alt accounts to keep bringing his stuff up for clicks or the type of guy he attracts just likes to spam these topics but holy crap.

recently his new grift was saying that 60-80mg per day halo only for beginners
Here are some claims of his,
1. isnt toxic
2. builds muscle
3. it doesnt actually increase aggression but promotes good feelings
4. 10-40mg isnt strong enough

(Also he publicly admits that he hasnt even tried halo himself)

He started this deca only grift years ago, and then beginners with test sides fell for it, because it makes sense on paper, and arent in tune with their body enough to realize how bad and dumb it is.

Then some random forum guy reads some old post about it, googles it, then all this guys stuff pops up (Because hes the only guy who is dumb enough to say this stuff), then they start talking about it and bring up the topic again like its valid. Its not valid. Its not a "thing" its literally just a clickbait grift that preys on beginners. This topic needs to die. All it does is send begginners down a rabbit hole and while theyre in the rabbit hole, they pull other people down into it.

We make testosterone for a reason, people go on TRT for a reason, low testosterone is a medical conditon, you cant just replace testosterone with a completely different hormone just because that other hormone builds muscle.

I'm not going to get into why Deca is not the same as testosterone, anyone with two brain cells should be able to figure this out.

my point is that people find old posts about deca only, then reanimate the topic on forums but it all comes back to one guys lies.

you mean Deca with test right? I hope so.

Nandrolone (DECA or NPP) is one of the most suppressive AAS one can use. Many users stay suppressed for multiple months after discontinuing Nandrolone, even after doing a proper PCT. There are multiple theories as to why this occurs, but the general consensus is that the highly suppressive nature of Nandrolone is due to the long-lasting metabolites it leaves in the body, and also due to its progestational activity! That's why many users stay on TRT at least 6 month after nandronlone cycles!

Nothing is more suppressive! I only recommend the 19-nortestosterone and estrenolone path if someone is on TRT (before and after the cycle)!

Bc a lot of us, me included, simply can not combine testosterone with nandrolone at any dose without major side effects on mood or gyno, ect.
It's not the combination of test+nandrolone causing this.
It's backwards from your example but the whole reason I tried a nandrolone only cycle was bc I was running a trt dose, 150mg, and wanted to add in nandrolone for some joint relief. I injected 33mg npp and the next day my nipples were on fire.
33mg of npp had absolutely zero effect on gyno tissue development in just 24 hours.

I just can't combine the two. Now I did read someone had success running 50mg test with high nandrolone but I haven't tried it bc I probably just won't use nandrolone again. I just didn't like how I felt on the npp base cycle i ran and quit after a month to go back to testosterone
Literally every human being on the planet can combine the two. They are both bioidentical hormones.
It's not the combination of test+nand that causes problems for you, AT BEST it's just you are sensitive to nandrolone.

Damn! Glad you're still here with us. I tried it at 700mg/week. No suicidal or depressive thoughts, I just felt calm and lazy. I lost that drive to get stuff done that test seems to give me
realy have to force oneseself to the gym but once in gym the weight move like playdo

you mean Deca with test right? I hope so.

Nandrolone (DECA or NPP) is one of the most suppressive AAS one can use. Many users stay suppressed for multiple months after discontinuing Nandrolone, even after doing a proper PCT. There are multiple theories as to why this occurs, but the general consensus is that the highly suppressive nature of Nandrolone is due to the long-lasting metabolites it leaves in the body, and also due to its progestational activity! That's why many users stay on TRT at least 6 month after nandronlone cycles!

Nothing is more suppressive! I only recommend the 19-nortestosterone and estrenolone path if someone is on TRT (before and after the cycle)!
i read somewhere that npp/deca can stay in metabolite up to 18 month and supress test and should not be touch if you not blast and cruise.

teaeen take your 80 iq somewhere else, youre meant to dig ditches or something , not convince young guys to pay you for hormone advice.

you really made an account to bump an old thread as an opportunity to shill yourself.

Attachments

• clark.png
    clark.png
    160 KB · Views: 27
  • image_2024-06-29_171745130.png
    image_2024-06-29_171745130.png
    74 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
teaeen take your 80 iq somewhere else, youre meant to dig ditches or something , not convince young guys to pay you for hormone advice.

you really made an account to bump an old thread as an opportunity to shill yourself.

How can someone watch that guy? It's too painful and disturbing. His train of thoughts is awol, he can't finish a simple sentence.. Probably a proof of what too much nandrolone can do to your mental health.

How can someone watch that guy? It's too painful and disturbing. His train of thoughts is awol, he can't finish a simple sentence.. Probably a proof of what too much nandrolone can do to your mental health.
I agree, he cant even pretend to sound intelligent. He went on Vigorous Steves podcast about halo for an hour, made all theses claims yet didn't give any specific numbers or reference any studies. Nothing. He didn't even like copy and paste a sentence or two of anything for notes, yet it was an hour long of him rambling.

He just kept making vague claims and unironically telling people to "look it up".

Its embarassing and hes clearly not all there. I don't know if he ever was.

Surprisingly we have had very few people shilling "bad-faith" information in this community to get clients / clicks. convincing young guys to bring their test to 0 or take 80mg of halo, while pretending to have success with "clients" or be some sort of "steroid guru" is not something I can ignore.

he just picked the harshest steroid out there, wanted to get some fast clicks, didnt even bother to refresh his memory on it and just thought to himself " well i remember seeing something somewhere about them giving people halo in the 1960s and it wasnt actually as bad as we thought", and he is so incompetent he thought that would be enough for a whole podcast. its actually insulting to the viewer.

Like his claim that Test U causes no hair loss because of the ester lol.

this is him citing a study (no i didnt make it backwards)

There are middle school students than can plan and prepare presentations better than this guy, in this video he is googling studies on his phone in real time and skimming going "uhhhhhhhhhhhh" for minutes. Like is it too much work to make an outline of what youre going to talk about? Everything he does isnt even "half-assed" its like "one-eight assed", so i dont know how anyone can listen to this guy who isnt even self aware enough to realize how poor effort this is. Hes not a young guy either

Attachments

• image_2024-06-29_181353001.png
    image_2024-06-29_181353001.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 19