DEUS MEDICA UNDER INTERPOL INVESTIGATION ?

The European Union would never allow a single country to be isolated in such a way.

circle narrows
Everything makes sense to me now. I always suspected that interpol is on their ass since they used faked WHO and Gmp certificates on their website. And this was from January so they are probably about to get busted soon, thats why they try to get rid off their stock real quick via resellers and then disappear with a exit scam. I would advice everyone to stay away from this source , friend had a big order which got seized and they didn't reship.

The European Union would never allow a single country to be isolated in such a way.
I don't think he meant blacklist any EU country but mean flagging packages coming from such country for further scrutiny. Already DEA and Customs does this for packs coming from China.

Anyways the problem here is beacuse the fuckin Europe source keep sending shit to international colustomers. I mean you are fucking digging your pit doing this. Gg

Anyways the problem here is beacuse the fuckin Europe source keep sending shit to international colustomers. I mean you are fucking digging your pit doing this. Gg
Also exactly on the point, this will only lead to busting sources in the EU as well, this is why Balkan/sp resellers are also no longer shipping to the US.

Everything makes sense to me now. I always suspected that interpol is on their ass since they used faked WHO and Gmp certificates on their website. And this was from January so they are probably about to get busted soon, thats why they try to get rid off their stock real quick via resellers and then disappear with a exit scam. I would advice everyone to stay away from this source , friend had a big order which got seized and they didn't reship.
But to the US or EU, making large orders across the pond is pushing ir imo, even pharmasource is limiting order volume to the US