DEUSCHEM sells underdosed/bunk gear, my bloods results after 6 week on.

i always pin 2 times x week on monday and friday (250 +250).
i drew bloods on a monday but didn't pin before going to the lab, so last pin was the friday before that (more than 48 hours)

Ok, so that's basically 3 days time, which is not insignificant but nonetheless it's still a lot lower then it should be, no question about that. I would have a TT number around 5000 ngdl on 500 mg's (16h after pin), but I'm a good metabolizer. Somebody else might have 2500 ngdl and that would be on the lower end but definitely not unheard off. 1000 is definitely wtf and I would immediately do another test if I got a weird low number like that, maybe at a different lab as e2 number doesn't make much sense, except for the forementioned scenario.

I am also inclined that it's not bunk or underdosed as deus has a good rep around here, but ofc everything is possible.

Pinning this one, i’m planning on stocking enanthate, thinking about getting it from DEUS so i’ll follow this and see how it ends
since i no longer have access to balkan/SP idk what to rely on, reading this does not help :(

Ok, so that's basically 3 days time, which is not insignificant but nonetheless it's still a lot lower then it should be, no question about that. I would have a TT number around 5000 ngdl on 500 mg's (16h after pin), but I'm a good metabolizer. Somebody else might have 2500 ngdl and that would be on the lower end but definitely not unheard off. 1000 is definitely wtf and I would immediately do another test if I got a weird low number like that, maybe at a different lab as e2 number doesn't make much sense, except for the forementioned scenario.

I am also inclined that it's not bunk or underdosed as deus has a good rep around here, but ofc everything is possible.

I'll try another Lab next week.
i'll check TT, FT, E2 and Lh/FSH just to be sure.
Now let's say that it is just my problem and im not a good reaponder to AAS, would i really need a gram of oil just to get > 2000 ng/dl of TT?
It seems kinda weird, or maybe there are other solutions.

Can the HCG be a cause for the high E2?

Now let's say that it is just my problem and im not a good reaponder to AAS, would i really need a gram of oil just to get > 2000 ng/dl of TT?

What does your progress say is the big question?

Don´t think 500 IUs of HCG per week would raise E2 that much, High E2 is clearly from Exogenous use of testosterone

Yes hcg can raise e2 substantially, it does so for me. Some hcg ugls overdose it too, so you might end up taking more then you know.

Otherwise yes, you'd need a lot of gear.

Yes hcg can raise e2 substantially, it does so for me. Some hcg ugls overdose it too, so you might end up taking more then you know.

Otherwise yes, you'd need a lot of gear.

I' ll see what the Lab results are.
If it's just me i'll try another ugl to see if maybe the gear i'm using was not well stored/expired and has lost potency, shutting me down without giving me all the full benefits.
I'm trying to think all the possibilities

@Cridi887 as i said before im not noticing great changes in strenght or weight

I' ll see what the Lab results are.
If it's just me i'll try another ugl to see if maybe the gear i'm using was not well stored/expired and has lost potency, shutting me down without giving me all the full benefits.
I'm trying to think all the possibilities

@Cridi887 as i said before im not noticing great changes in strenght or weight
I used testomed c last year and it was legit did 500mg aswell and my test came back at 2500 so 5x response. Try to pin 250mg and next day do bloodwork with TT , e2 and LH/FSH.

I used testomed c last year and it was legit did 500mg aswell and my test came back at 2500 so 5x response. Try to pin 250mg and next day do bloodwork with TT , e2 and LH/FSH.

I just did this, pinned 250mg Yesterday evening and did bloods this morning.
Results will be ready by thursday.
I'll update.

My experience is based on feelings right now, using their Testomed E 250 mg (batch Nº TU83429 apparently tested 258 mg) for my TRT at only 120 mg per week and i am feeling great after trying other UGLs

My experience is based on feelings right now, using their Testomed E 250 mg (batch Nº TU83429 apparently tested 258 mg) for my TRT at only 120 mg per week and i am feeling great after trying other UGLs
No problem with pip? I got the same batch and the get crazy pip. It's weird because I got almost no pip from deus mast and primo.

I also use Deus Testomed E right now ordered from CatCafe (production date is 2020, I will look up the batch no.) I do 125mg / 3 days. The PIP hurts like hell.

Had a blood test this morning, I'll receive the numbers in 24 hours. I will post my results as soon as I get the email from the lab.

I also use Deus Testomed E right now ordered from CatCafe (production date is 2020, I will look up the batch no.) I do 125mg / 3 days. The PIP hurts like hell.

Had a blood test this morning, I'll receive the numbers in 24 hours. I will post my results as soon as I get the email from the lab.
Nice, good to see several blood results to see if it is just one person not seeing good numbers on their testosterone

I got the lab results.
So i'm suppressed as you can see but my TT and FT are in normal range (higher end, but i was at this range even natty as you can see from the first page)

free-testo18.01.PNG
10.09 ng/mL of TT is 1009 ng/dL
150 pg/mL of FT is 15.0 ng/dL
I got 31 yo.
ranges3.PNG
ranges2.PNG
My E2 is back in range but probably because after my last bloods i only popped (6 days ago) 1 mg of pharma grade Anastrazole.

E2-18.01.PNG

Now i really don't understand how it is possible to be suppressed and still have normal range of TT and FT the day after (16 hours actually) i pinned 250 mg of Test c.
Is it possible for a sort of degradation of the gear? Maybe bad conservation?

I'm curious to know what do you guys think.

Last edited:
I got the lab results.
So i'm suppressed as you can see but my TT and FT are in normal range (higher end)

View attachment 177792
10.09 ng/mL of TT is 1009 ng/dL
150 pg/mL of FT is 15.0 ng/dL
I got 31 yo.
View attachment 177793
View attachment 177795
My E2 is back in range but probably because after my last bloods i only popped (6 days ago) 1 mg of pharma grade Anastrazole.

View attachment 177794

Now i really don't understand how it is possible to be suppressed and still have normal range of TT and FT the day after 250 mg of Test c.
Is it possible for a sort of degradation of the gear? Maybe bad conservation?

I'm curious to know what do you guys think.
Its simple there is some test in there but probably degraded.
The only way to find out now is to send it to @janoshik
I wonder what @DeusChem has to say about this.

Back