DEUSCHEM sells underdosed/bunk gear, my bloods results after 6 week on.

My blood results came back too, I did it through Synlab Germany. Deus Test E 125mg / 3 days, so 290mg / week total.

Total testosterone: 1870 ng/ml
Free Testosterone (calculated): 58.7 ng/ml
Albumin: 4.2 g/dl
SHBG: 27.7 nmol/l
E2: 39.6 pg/ml

According to these results, the stuff I have is certainly legit and dosed correctly. 2020/05 manufacturing date on the box. Wish the PIP was less intense though.

If you go to first post you can see i got 1100 on the other lab (that has no cap), so problably it is still there.
You have a capped test dude. Can't make an assumption. It could be significantly higher.

Either way. You are definitely on something that shut you down

Last edited:
It says > 10.9 ng/ml, clearly the range is capped at 10.9 ng, could be 11 or it could be 20 ng, this might have been the issue from the get go and according to the ref range the free T is 3 times the higher limit as well, ref range 15-50.

No problem with pip? I got the same batch and the get crazy pip. It's weird because I got almost no pip from deus mast and primo.
I have same batch. Couldn't use it. After 0,5 ml, the arm did not rise for two days. There was no swelling or redness, just constant pain. (I do injections perfectly). Maybe Its problem only with enanthate.

I have same batch. Couldn't use it. After 0,5 ml, the arm did not rise for two days. There was no swelling or redness, just constant pain. (I do injections perfectly). Maybe Its problem only with enanthate.
It is. I had the same issue with enanthate but zero problems with their cypionate.

Zero problems with any substance from deus, just their test e, batch 05/2020

So what does it mean exactly? Is it safe to use this stuff despite the PIP? Or is it expired / contaminated? Would be good to know what the hell one puts into his body and if it's slowly killing him. Some fucker from Deus should come and clarify this issue ASAP. I bought 10 packs from the 2020/05 batch... Will my leg fall off or what?

So what does it mean exactly? Is it safe to use this stuff despite the PIP? Or is it expired / contaminated? Would be good to know what the hell one puts into his body and if it's slowly killing him. Some fucker from Deus should come and clarify this issue ASAP. I bought 10 packs from the 2020/05 batch... Will my leg fall off or what?
Pretty sure it is the same as with any other UGL, i don´t think anyone is taking pharmaceutical grade meassures, i used a box of this and had no issues
I don´t think PIP is by any means represensentative of purity/quality, look at Primobolan from Pharmacies, the PIP is unbearable and still UGLs manage to make it with very little to no PIP at all

Back