• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Dear Members,
If any of you order products from our shop and are willing to share your blood work with an review in this topic, I am willing to offer special discount for your next order.

Parcel received today, thank you. 8 days for delivery in France. Camouflaged very professionally. It only remains for me to try as soon as the sports halls will reopen on January 20.
1606814857094.jpg

Maybe your opinion is garbage since you blame everything on the gear why you did not make progress at all? Maybe you and your 70kg should eat something and go train in the gym!??
For myself all Deus Products worked well:
Test E
Test Suspension
Oxymetholon
Proviron
Dianabol
Orderd from a german Shop, not Deuspower

every time I speak here I here dogs barking,its like they bark at the sun when its to hot
hahaha
trow a deus stick and chew and choke on it
by the way, got some Alpha ph. I let u dogs now about it

@DEUSPOWER do you know when Deus will release the products that were planned for Q4 2020? Or some of them?

Dear Sir,
I cant give a precise date as Covid has messed up the plans for manufacturer.

But they are working hard to bring the peptide line. I think that we should receive first batch of HGH in February or even earlier.

FEMAMED 2.5,
PRIMOMED 25,
EVIMED 60
Should arrive in January.

SARMs should also be available in February.

Regards,
Robert

H
Dear Sir,
I cant give a precise date as Covid has messed up the plans for manufacturer.

But they are working hard to bring the peptide line. I think that we should receive first batch of HGH in February or even earlier.

FEMAMED 2.5,
PRIMOMED 25,
EVIMED 60
Should arrive in January.

SARMs should also be available in February.

Regards,
Robert
HCG?

Dear Members,
If any of you order products from our shop and are willing to share your blood work with an review in this topic, I am willing to offer special discount for your next order.
Wow that is very generous of you most sources give credit for blood work but here you are offering a discount for bloodwork and a review how much of a discount are we talking dont get me wrong most newbies will jump on this like a million dollar lottery ticket cause they dont know any better and just refuse to read through a thread so exactly how much of a discount