• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Dear MesoRx members,
Our store has migrated to new address, now you can make all orders on
Code:
https://deuspower.shop/ (deuspower.com previously)

And all our emails have migrated to .org
You can contact me at:
robert@deuspower.org (we use protonmail)

Could someone tell me how to contact admin? I would like to edit this info on first post.

Thank you.

Regards,
Robert
DEUSPOWER

Dear Meso members,
We have some new products available.

Injections:
DIANAMED 100 (Methandienone) in OIL
TESTOMED 100 (Testosterone Base) in OIL (TNE)

Both in stock and available for shipping.

Tablets:
CIAMED 5 (Tadalafil)
SUPERMED 10 (Methyldrostanolone)
THYROMED 50 (Levothyroxine Sodium (T4))
VIAMED 20 (Sildenfail citrate)

All four available for shipping right away.
Test reports made by Janoshik available for all products.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Code:
robert@deuspower.org

the order was placed on August 6, the assistance with Robert was fantastic, professional and friendly. the package arrived after 6 days and the packaging was completely anonymous, perfect, and without arousing the slightest suspicion. For the operators, all that remains is to try the products for the packaging of a vote of 10/10. I'll keep you up-to-date.

Indian products are often very good, let's not forget India was number 1 for pharmaceuticals, bopal was a product disaster. I tested mr pharmaceutical and valkyrie, very good product. I think I will test deus soon.

the latest product analyzes, dating back to August 2019, could you update the analyzes with new and recent analyzes and more products?

the latest product analyzes, dating back to August 2019, could you update the analyzes with new and recent analyzes and more products?

Dear Sir,
We have test reports available for all products that we offer.
Recent batches have test reports that are only few months old. Soon more new batches will be available and then also new test reports for them.