MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

I don't see any reason why it would be oil that said I ordered some and will let you know once it arrives but ngl kinda annoying to ask questions like what the carrier is etc and we get no response or Info here @HarryDeus
The impression I have got from the questions I have asked via the website is that customer service and general dispatch works Monday to Thursday and then Friday they break for the weekend. Tends to be how it is in sunny EU countries as they like to party!!

Guaiacol causes anesthesia of the skin, eczema, irritates the eyes and respiratory tract. It accumulates in the human body and leads to metabolic disorders.

Guaiacol causes anesthesia of the skin, eczema, irritates the eyes and respiratory tract. It accumulates in the human body and leads to metabolic disorders.
boy look at yourself your dik probably under 12 cm same for your small ass hands keep going writing stuff like anybody cares about you ? you just seem primitive in every way you write thats why nobody pays attention to you keep go defend and defend some dirt sources like driada these loosers cant even make real peds in 2024 like its so fucking ez everybody has it and everybody makes it look at the market and usage but driada just rip off everybody knows it go look in biggest german bb forum they all say and know driada at some point was something but since long now nothing but shit you can forget driada small thinking like you small boy you dont belong here in the buisiness you some small faker look at you begging everybody to come buy your stuff defending like nobody has a reason to defend or talk good about any source like that its unrealistic but your blind blind like the image of yourself pathethic prick