If there was any DHT ester product available:

• i would use it

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • i would not use it

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

There’s conflicting evidence that DHT may promote skeletal muscle growth and increase fast twitch fibers well beyond the ability of testosterone.

My anecdotal experience is that it hardens you like a mofo and gives more of that true “alpha feeling” that everyone seeks from Riods. It really does feel good.

Better wording would be healthier, but essentially esterified T+DHT should allow high level competitive bodybuilding while using bioidentical hormones, healthy in the regard of not using synthetic AAS.
Also it should be an excellent addition to TRT to complement T and allow for estrogen control without using AIs which are all extremely toxic with maybe the exception of exemenstane (which still is but maybe to a lesser extent).

I honestly don't really follow any of your logic.

First, you're not going to compete at a high level using injectable test+dht. Injectable DHT is not a smoking gun.

Using DHT in conjunction with TRT as a method of aromatase inhibition is also a bit out of left field... unless you're very unique, an AI on TRT is unusual and not likely needed.

DHT is derived from testosterone... so I'm not sure how they compliment each other if you inject them both. If you want DHT to increase, take testosterone and voila.

I'm not sure why you're considering synthetic AAS (they're all synthetic) inherently unhealthy. I'll assume you mean compounds derived from testosterone, DHT, etc when you say synthetic... some of them certainly do carry more risk than others, but I don't think they're inherently unhealthy just because they're not testosterone or they're not DHT. Both test+dht carry plenty of their own risks, which increase at supraphysiological doses.

There is one former member of the board that brewed his own DHT base and ran a cycle of it. It was an interesting read but I recall the results being generally unremarkable.

I'm not currently on TRT, and my DHT/T ratio ranges from 55/600 to 70/600, about 1/10, in my last three blood tests. I'm curious about how this ratio typically looks in those who are using TRT

The strange thing is, all the studies on DHT enanthate look good. Why was it really withdrawn and its derivatives introduced? You might give simple answers, but the results don't seem good enough to justify the derivatives emerging and it being removed from the market.

The strange thing is, all the studies on DHT enanthate look good. Why was it really withdrawn and its derivatives introduced? You might give simple answers, but the results don't seem good enough to justify the derivatives emerging and it being removed from the market.

I don’t think the derivatives were introduce in-lieu of, as they all exhibit different properties. Cannot tell you why it was withdrawn.

The mythical unicorns... I have scoured the internet multiple times to try to find any information about these marketed esters but theres nothing besides the wiki page. Thats what i find so interesting and intriguing, they were marketed, not just synthesized, there are actual brand names, but nobody has heard of them, no info to be found.

It's an interesting concept. Not sure if I'd use estered dht, I mean I might try it, but I kind of like my masteron tbh. They'd be pretty comparable in terms of cosmetic effects, no?
People who have tried both have said DHTE is stronger and even way stronger at lower doses than mast. I think you would like it but not sure if it would be worth it for a while in terms of cost.

I'm curious about the demand for this product. I see that it is becoming popular now, and there are user comments on Twitter. When I search in forum , I see that there are many people looking fot it and can't find it. I would appreciate it if you could answer.

I mix raw DHT powder in ethanol + MCT oil at 50mg/ml and pour it all over my body then massage it for good absorption and wait 30 minutes to shower.

I absorb a ton of it this way and it stays in the skin layers for almost the whole day. The skin acts as a slow releasing reservoir.

A quote from a biohackers discussing this topic on Twitter.

A study showing that average DHT levels in the 1980s were three times higher than today.

1000014621.png

so spend a bunch of money, get this exotic compoiund to give yourself baldness ,acne, age your skin and wreck your cholesterol to have your DHT higher than normal for "bioidentical health purposes"

dht, like estrogen, is a byproduct of testosterone metabolism that we need a little of, not something to mega dose

but lets hear some more whacky ideas from the "Don't use A.I" crowd.
"bro i feel totally fine with the estrogen of a pregnant woman, I just take some masteron and i feel great, im putting tons of mass on with these cupcakes, do these gym shorts make me look fat"?

so spend a bunch of money, get this exotic compoiund to give yourself baldness ,acne, age your skin and wreck your cholesterol to have your DHT higher than normal for "bioidentical health purposes"

dht, like estrogen, is a byproduct of testosterone metabolism that we need a little of, not something to mega dose

but lets hear some more whacky ideas from the "Don't use A.I" crowd.
"bro i feel totally fine with the estrogen of a pregnant woman, I just take some masteron and i feel great, im putting tons of mass on with these cupcakes, do these gym shorts make me look fat"?
I know many people who have increased DHT levels ten times above the reference without experiencing these issues. The reason for this debate is this: Today, if you want to inject E2, you can find E2 cypionate, despite high E2 being nonsense for men. But when you want to inject DHT, there is no source to do it as an ester.

I am not against AI usage. Those who use DHT seem sure it is not that dangerous. There are many people whose hair doesn't fall out. I haven't seen any studies showing a significant increase in cholesterol. Old studies also show good results for DHT. Yes, we want a bioidentical DHT ester instead of derivatives. Just like E2 cypionate, we want a DHT cypionate or enanthate. It's that simple.

The study I presented above indicates that our DHT should be three times today's levels. Similar reasons can start testosterone therapy. But saying DHT cannot be increased is nonsense.