If there was any DHT ester product available:

• i would use it

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • i would not use it

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
I m not its better, but if you look at the rare forums threads about esters, there are people who rarely use it and say it's fantastic. Currently, a group doctor and other user on twitter are somehow obtaining it and sharing experiences.

I m not its better, but if you look at the rare forums threads about esters, there are people who rarely use it and say it's fantastic. Currently, a group doctor and other user on twitter are somehow obtaining it and sharing experiences.
All those ‘bio hackers’ discussing it 24/7 on X don’t have any sources for esterified DHT once you dm them. They just know how to play with the algorithm by discussing what’s hot at the moment. The few I DM’d weren’t even experimenting with the base but f*cking Tribulus lol

ester form?

No, I’ve never seen an ester of it available and I search for obscure raws pretty frequently. Mainly trying to find Stenbolone.

Anyways, I use the base as a cream on my chest. Increasing the dose is pretty wild on muscle hardness but also hard on hair, way harder than any derivative.

What advantage would it have over masteron and primo and would the cost be worth it?
The most important is that it's a bioidentical hormone that can reportedly achieve the same results as these compounds. Which means no liver toxicity and no "unpredictable" negative effects of structurally modified steroids.
Also numerous other benefits like its neurosteroid metabolites, wound healing, bone anabolism etc.

As for the cost we dont really have an estimation right now but i think it will be quite a bit more expensive than primo, at least in the beginning while supply grows. But over time it should get to be a little more expensive than plain DHT as synthesizing it is quite simple. If a vendor like QSC starts carrying it, i assume it wont be exorbitantly expensive like the chemsrc vendor i contacted, and even though it'll probably be more expensive than all DHT derivatives, i think it will be worth trying it.

The most important is that it's a bioidentical hormone that can reportedly achieve the same results as these compounds. Which means no liver toxicity and no "unpredictable" negative effects of structurally modified steroids.
Also numerous other benefits like its neurosteroid metabolites, wound healing, bone anabolism etc.

As for the cost we dont really have an estimation right now but i think it will be quite a bit more expensive than primo, at least in the beginning while supply grows. But over time it should get to be a little more expensive than plain DHT as synthesizing it is quite simple. If a vendor like QSC starts carrying it, i assume it wont be exorbitantly expensive like the chemsrc vendor i contacted, and even though it'll probably be more expensive than all DHT derivatives, i think it will be worth trying it.
Not to mention it beats the shit out of any of the derivatives in terms of anabolism, feel good “alpha” and muscle hardness is noticably impressive.

Also, custom chemicals (DHT-Cyp for example) can be synthesized but it’d have to be a large amount.

How would high DHT levels equate to "actually being healthy on gear"?
Better wording would be healthier, but essentially esterified T+DHT should allow high level competitive bodybuilding while using bioidentical hormones, healthy in the regard of not using synthetic AAS.
Also it should be an excellent addition to TRT to complement T and allow for estrogen control without using AIs which are all extremely toxic with maybe the exception of exemenstane (which still is but maybe to a lesser extent).

Better wording would be healthier, but essentially esterified T+DHT should allow high level competitive bodybuilding while using bioidentical hormones, healthy in the regard of not using synthetic AAS.
Also it should be an excellent addition to TRT to complement T and allow for estrogen control without using AIs which are all extremely toxic with maybe the exception of exemenstane (which still is but maybe to a lesser extent).
No you can’t have consistent elevated DHT, that is what, in excess causes prostate cancer, cardio issues, hair shedding, etc.

It’s unhealthy. That’s what finasteride was originally made for is prostate cancer.z

No, I’ve never seen an ester of it available and I search for obscure raws pretty frequently. Mainly trying to find Stenbolone.

I've been trying to get ahold of stenbolone since I first seriously got into the PED world almost 9 years ago now. It's definitely my bucket list compound.

I can find base, but I'd want stenbolone acetate.

Methylepitiostanol raws would be gold too. I'd love to give epistane a real run now that I know wtf I'm doing.

No you can’t have consistent elevated DHT, that is what, in excess causes prostate cancer, cardio issues, hair shedding, etc.

It’s unhealthy. That’s what finasteride was originally made for is prostate cancer.z
I think we've never seen this, so I'm not sure. I believe it will change in the coming years, similar to how mainstream opinions have blamed TRT for negative effects.

DHT not only does build muscle but is twice as anabolic as T mg per mg. People saying is it not anabolic obviously arent saying that for Mast or Primo? How exactly DHT derivatives build muscle but DHT does not? It's like saying T is not anabolic, but EQ and dbol is.
It does build muscle, but the dry kind, not the estrogenic, bloated, water retention type.
DHT is a weak anabolic.

unlike testosterone, DHT is inactivated by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD) into the very weak androgen 3α-androstanediol in various tissues such as muscle, adipose, and liver among others,[5][8][9] and in relation to this, DHT has been reported to be a very poor anabolic agent when administered exogenously as a medication

Mast and Primo aren't affected by 3α-HSD. Proviron on the other hand is affected and is also a weak anabolic.

I think we've never seen this, so I'm not sure. I believe it will change in the coming years, similar to how mainstream opinions have blamed TRT for negative effects.

Yeah, but it turns out the negative effects associated with trt are from the conversion to DHT ...

Yeah, but it turns out the negative effects associated with trt are from the conversion to DHT ...
Actually, recent studies show that, except for very low levels, the prostate remains unresponsive to increases in testosterone. Therefore, this issue is open for reconsideration, particularly if an increase in testosterone also means an increase in DHT.

Actually, the question is this: yes, a 10/1 testosterone/DHT ratio may be harmful to the prostate, but at 10/5, there might not be any difference. Or DHT could be harmful when E2 levels are high, or E2 alone could be harmful? My readings suggest these possibilities.

What do you mean? Like I said finasteride’s primary purpose is to combat prostate cancer which is obviously then linked to DHT… there’s no “not being sure” this is a fact that DHT is the antagonist of many masculine issues.

Same with women too. When they get breast cancer they get an AI or a SERM like nolvadex or both.

So you think one could just take dusteride, nuke my natural 5a reduction & blast 500mg of DHT and be fine?

What are the “negative effects from the conversion” other than the main metabolite itself?

I've been trying to get ahold of stenbolone since I first seriously got into the PED world almost 9 years ago now. It's definitely my bucket list compound.

I can find base, but I'd want stenbolone acetate.

Methylepitiostanol raws would be gold too. I'd love to give epistane a real run now that I know wtf I'm doing.
I’ve found the raw from a couple vendors. Price didn’t seem worth the risk also I’m done pinning ED.

I’m a 1x a week in castor oil man now.

Ne demek istiyorsun? Dediğim gibi finasteridin birincil amacı, DHT ile açıkça bağlantılı olan prostat kanseriyle mücadele etmektir… “emin olmamak” mümkün değil, bu, DHT'nin birçok erkeksi sorunun antagonisti olduğu bir gerçektir.

Kadınlarda da aynı. Meme kanserine yakalandıklarında bir AI veya nolvadex gibi bir SERM veya her ikisini birden alırlar.
What I mean is this: there are studies showing that the prostate reaches a saturation point at 250 ng/dl of total testo, and levels above this don't have an effect on the prostate. It is more affected by fluctuations below this level. The same might be true for DHT, because high levels of testosterone will also increase DHT. If there were an effect, it would have been evident in the studies. It seems there's no difference between supraphysiological and normal levels. Studies on DHT have never measured supraphysiological levels.

I don't believe that the research on DHT is as clear as it is on estradiol or estrogen.

Nothing is stopping anyone from brewing up some DHT, it will be low concentration but i don't see how an ester will change that.

Nothing is stopping anyone from brewing up some DHT, it will be low concentration but i don't see how an ester will change that.

Short half life and if I wasn’t too lazy I’d dig up the guy who tried to brew it a few years ago at just 50mg/ml. It crashed. He couldn’t get it in solution