My Tren Ace Experience With Blood Work Changes.

So are we all 40+ in this thread? I’m now 50.
I'm over 55. Last time I ran Tren, it was 150mg a week split into 3 doses a week, along with 350mg Test C. This was a 12 week cycle. First time I ran it I was 55 @ 100mg a week split into 2 doses with 240mg of Test C for 10 weeks. This dos not me YOU should do it but, I didn't die or have some kind of toxic or mental breakdown.
I know the SAFEST option is to not bother, but I mean, it’s just sittin there being lonely!
Never let your Tren get lonely its bad luck.

So are we all 40+ in this thread? I’m now 50. Took a year off of all gear and now back on 120 test/wk (in castor for slower release). I have a vial of tren left and maybe enough raw for another vial. Was thinking about running it as I’m getting back into the gym slowly but was thinking my age was a preventative factor. Thing is, I never ran tren more than 5 weeks, and never high doses. My bloods changed similarly to OPs.

I know the SAFEST option is to not bother, but I mean, it’s just sittin there being lonely!
IMG_2372.webp
Agreed. My wife was like "I like you on that Tren stuff, your sweet" Lol. It’s all about recognizing your insanity, and not letting it show to the ones you care about.
Absolutely
It all started with tren and look at it now.
Lol.
Didn't I say you always bring your own cool spin?
Lol.

Leave that hammer alone, tomorrow.
Hope you heal quick
:)
lol I try.

It feels 10x better already. I tend to heal up pretty quick. The 3iu gh and 250 test I’m on helps a bit I’m sure.

View attachment 296030

Absolutely

lol I try.

It feels 10x better already. I tend to heal up pretty quick. The 3iu gh and 250 test I’m on helps a bit I’m sure.

You are a star, you always bring some sparkle and wit.

Excellent that your thumb is better.
You deffo need it back to 100% quick, for what you do.
Thank you for the update.
It's always super cool to see you, querido.

I hope you will start another one of your brilliant threads.
:)

So are we all 40+ in this thread? I’m now 50. Took a year off of all gear and now back on 120 test/wk (in castor for slower release). I have a vial of tren left and maybe enough raw for another vial. Was thinking about running it as I’m getting back into the gym slowly but was thinking my age was a preventative factor. Thing is, I never ran tren more than 5 weeks, and never high doses. My bloods changed similarly to OPs.

The part of your post that sticks out to me is "I'm getting back into the gym slowly."

Wait until you are back in the gym full on kicking ass. Then, when your progress grinds to a halt, maybe reconsider whether it is right for you then.

The part of your post that sticks out to me is "I'm getting back into the gym slowly."

Wait until you are back in the gym full on kicking ass. Then, when your progress grinds to a halt, maybe reconsider whether it is right for you then.
Oh yeah for sure. I haven’t gotten the swing of it just yet. I’m still dialing in my diet and my time management.

Back