Diagnosed Androgen Insensitive, dosage questions now

saev

I made a thread a little over a year ago in the Mens Health subsection concerning some very abnormal labs on my initial consult at a local TRT clinic.

TLDR; Spent most of 2023 working with an endocrinologist doing repeat labs, testicular ultrasound, brain MRI and an abdominal CT. Imaging all came back negative for tumors/cancers. Last thing to check was fertility and the analysis came back at a scant 7m (with 15m being considered "low") with virtually no motility. She had no idea where else to go in terms of diagnosis outside of a mild variant of androgen insensitivity.

Labs posted here - https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/abnormal-natural-lab-results.134414907/

In Dec of 2023, I went back to my mens health/TRT clinic and gave him the rundown and we started at 240mg/week (MWF shallow IM in the quads) to see what would happen. Everything felt amazing at first. I do a lot of manual labor for work - that became much easier. Weightlifting stopped feeling like I was spinning my wheels every session - after my first 12wk reset of my program I was able to turn what used to be 1-3-5RMS into 6-8-10 reps.

After 2 months at this dose, my total T crested a bit over 2500 (from 1677ng/dL) and my Free T crested 50ng/dL (from 21). Two months later on my next round of labs however, my total had dropped to just over 1100. Doc didn't order Free T on that round unfortunately. I'd begun to notice the fatigue begin to hit me a bit more in both work and the gym despite no changes in diet and by the time I submitted the blood for these labs, I was feeling how I felt prior to beginning the injections. Doc explained this was due to my natural production coming to a halt which makes sense.

Which brings me to now. My TRT doc is a bro but this is beyond his scope of expertise and is not really keen on upping my dosage any higher unless I can find some compelling research that promotes it and my endocrinologist saw no reason to even give me anything except anastrozole to help keep my E2 in check.

Ive had very little luck finding appropriate protocols for AIS unless its managing hermaphroditic presentation. Right now I'm thinking of just taking the dose to 600/wk (since Ive got a stock of 1ml syringes) and doing labs at monthly intervals on my own but keeping doc in the loop. All on the assumption that due to the insensitivity, I'd need a comparatively higher dose to even approach a normal individual's TRT or cruise dose.

Has anyone known or encountered anyone in a similar situation? Any other ideas? Thanks

My trt doc told me to take Chrysin to help manage e2 levels. It's just dandelion root. It does a bit but it's not like an actual AI. You can also up your injection frequency to help with the e2 levels. Going from 3 times/wk to ED my e2 levels finally got within the normal reference range for the first time in 2+ years i've been on trt.

I've got nothing for the rest of your issues.