Diluting gear?

dling

I have 2 - 10 ml vials of 400mg enanthate. I took a shot and had a bad reaction to it. I hate to waste it. Could I dilute it? If so how? They use miglyol 812.

Do you all know where I could buy a small quantity of the oil and sterilized capped 20ml vials?

I have 2 - 10 ml vials of 400mg enanthate. I took a shot and had a bad reaction to it. I hate to waste it. Could I dilute it? If so how? They use miglyol 812.
You can use either MIG or some other oil to dilute it.
You'll need to sterile filter it though.

So I bought some capped sterile 10 ml vials, and some sterile filtered grape seed oil. So all I need to do is just mix that 50/50 and stir It up good?

So I bought some capped sterile 10 ml vials, and some sterile filtered grape seed oil. So all I need to do is just mix that 50/50 and stir It up good?

You could warm it up a bit and it will help the oils to mix a little faster. It’s gonna look kinda ugly when you first put the new oil in until it mixes with the old

If you do this you will have to filter it. If the sterile oil you bought is already in a vial like the picture in takeshi's post all you need to do is draw up how much sterile oil you want with your test, and shoot it.

Sponsors