Dinitrophenol

Mannyyyu

Hi I took dinitrophenol from qsc and about 5 minutes after I weighed about a gram of it and put it into capsules and ate it I started vomiting really bad and It just would not digest any reason as to why is is happening?

Terrible advice. Op should stick to a calorie deficit and stay away from the drugs.
Yes, that is exactly what he SHOULD do. But i'm sure we all can tell by his responses thats not what he is going to do.

Just like a lot of ppl in this world he is going to use a drugs if we tell him to or not.
With that being said, I second going on tirzepatide. Will help lose the weight, will give him a drug to use (because he is going to use drugs anyways) and wont kill him.

Yes, that is exactly what he SHOULD do. But i'm sure we all can tell by his responses thats not what he is going to do.

Just like a lot of ppl in this world he is going to use a drugs if we tell him to or not.
With that being said, I second going on tirzepatide. Will help lose the weight, will give him a drug to use (because he is going to use drugs anyways) and wont kill him.
While I don't think your wrong. I just don't feel right with advocating this guy to use anything. I wouldn't even recommend him to go in a cycle of any aas.

While I don't think your wrong. I just don't feel right with advocating this guy to use anything. I wouldn't even recommend him to go in a cycle of any aas.
I don’t disagree but this same logic applies to everything we do here. The only correct dosage to advise of any steroid we discuss here is 0mg. But we will do it, so we may as well do it as safe as we can.

I’m a great example of how not to do it because my little DNP phase was an absolute shitshow, but I can at least speak from perspective now to others on how not to do it, or if they insist, how to do it as safely as possible if they insist.

I don’t disagree but this same logic applies to everything we do here. The only correct dosage to advise of any steroid we discuss here is 0mg. But we will do it, so we may as well do it as safe as we can.

I’m a great example of how not to do it because my little DNP phase was an absolute shitshow, but I can at least speak from perspective now to others on how not to do it, or if they insist, how to do it as safely as possible if they insis
Fair points being made. I guess if we can collectively lead him into the correct waters, then I guess the said harm reduction is still intact. I will ease off a bit

I’m all for using drugs to aid in building muscle/burning fat. Dieting alone is a bitch for sure. But when you post “ I just took a gram of DNP, puked what should I do?” For real start with hydroxy cut or something. You od’d on some stout shit and you came to a harm reduction site instead of a hospital… If you want to take something for weight loss research Phentermine. I recommend a doctor for you though, let them prescribe and monitor the amount you take. You need some
Type of guidance brother.

Sponsors