Dirts Brew log

Tint was there before baking.. the first 100ml I brewed and thre out cause I thought I got it to hot had a tint as well.. imma run it and see. TBH in my past life I've used creek water on several occasions and threw it on some dope in a spoon and injected intravenously..I guess now I'm a dope head that has standards??
We do recover

I have spoken to more than 1 big vendor who does not sterilize stoppers and caps. And order only RTF vials which cleanliness is not guaranteed If you've seen the trays they come in.

I think infections from this practice is near non existent. BUT I am terribly OCD about germs and the practices I follow brewing give me peace of mind personally. But definitely not required or we would be seeing mass infections often especially from the fly by night vendors like naps, pharmahgh, synergy, ect. All the inept brewers that go on paid forums with zero proof of any sterile environment

Jesus Christ dude, get it straight with Naps. They don't make anything. Everything is drop shipped from a few dozen labs they're the primary resellers for, including Ultima, Pharmaqo, and Dragon, all Meso sponsors and certainly not pumping out garbage "mass infecting gear". 13 years isn't exactly fly by night, either.

I'm not shilling for them and don't give a fk if you or anyone shops there, but just repeating that nonsense makes you sound like a retard. I've had 40+ orders filled just fine, and the only complaint might be the pricing is high like all slick resellers, like OS Gear, except Naps has a far larger selection and better pricing.

We do recover
October will will be six years .. no cigarettes, narcotics, alcohol, fornication, ( I know) granted I was Incarcerated for 4 years of that time there was plenty of all that there. I beleive it was October 26 2018 I was in my camper ( I use to pipeline and travel building interstates) pulling a needle out of my arm at the same time my door was kick in.. I was rushing in cuffs in the back of a cop car heart ready to explode... last time I had any substance! Sorry for rant.. back to manufacturing steriods...

October will will be six years .. no cigarettes, narcotics, alcohol, fornication, ( I know) granted I was Incarcerated for 4 years of that time there was plenty of all that there. I beleive it was October 26 2018 I was in my camper ( I use to pipeline and travel building interstates) pulling a needle out of my arm at the same time my door was kick in.. I was rushing in cuffs in the back of a cop car heart ready to explode... last time I had any substance! Sorry for rant.. back to manufacturing steriods...
I had 4 years and fucked up for about a month. Will have 4 years again October 23rd! Idk if you go to a fellowship but the NA world convention will be in DC this year! I might make the travel

I had 4 years and fucked up for about a month. Will have 4 years again October 23rd! Idk if you go to a fellowship but the NA world convention will be in DC this year! I might make the travel
I was in and out of rehabs, aa ,na, throughout most of my adult life. Nothing wrong with the program at all saves lives.. Not to sound hypocritical.. with the steroids and all ( im definantly not perfect) but I found Jesus. Well done on falling down and then getting back up. Thats character!

I may just do another run in a few . will keep you guys posted.
I think you’re okay. It really sounds like it’s probably the raws. Was only saying it’s not “normal” because I’ve only ever brewed clear Test using MCT and that’s using multiple different raws. I’ve only ever seen clear Test in MCT. But that’s not to say it’s not possible because different raws do have different shades and colors. Basically don’t worry