Dirts Brew log

I’ve been putting glass media bottles (and any other glass item) in the oven at 550F for 10 min to dry heat sterilize. First time I forgot to take off the plastic ring... I rinse with isopropyl alcohol, then distilled water before putting the item in the oven.

I’ve been putting glass media bottles (and any other glass item) in the oven at 550F for 10 min to dry heat sterilize. First time I forgot to take off the plastic ring... I rinse with isopropyl alcohol, then distilled water before putting the item in the oven.
Thank you brother

This method is super easy lol imo. Can custom brew concentrations easily
I kept having trouble with the end that plugs onto the filter kept breaking and I had to go through 3 or 4 hoses. I was probably trying to push it on too tight. And then i blew out a filter.. just wasnt aware of the amount of pressure i was putting it under but I'm learning.

I kept having trouble with the end that plugs onto the filter kept breaking and I had to go through 3 or 4 hoses. I was probably trying to push it on too tight. And then i blew out a filter.. just wasnt aware of the amount of pressure i was putting it under but I'm learning.
once you get it, it will be easy. can use multiple caulking guns so it does a slow drip method.

I was under the impression that dry heat sterilization had to be low heat around 250 for a couple hours with aluminum foil on top of vials for evaporation. I know there’s more than one way to skin a cat. Am I wasting time by doing low heat and baking longer? I buy non sterile vials and give them the 99% iso alcohol bath rinse distilled water and line them all up on a baking sheet open end up put aluminum foil sheet on top and bake low and slow. I also have an autoclave but have yet to use it, for some reason it scares the shit outta me building pressure. It came with no instructions from china so hopefully you see my concern.

once you get it, it will be easy. can use multiple caulking guns so it does a slow drip method.
I purchased some bottle top filters and a pump but I feel like I would need to do brews of at least 200-300ml for that method.. I have no idea what I would do with that much dope. But I figure I could filter it into media bottles and I bought some open caps(those Dam things are expensive) and some silicone plugs so I can just draw it out as needed.