Dirts Brew log

Brother I'm talking the rubber in the syringe, it fucks up the plunger stopper. It melts it like super quick and then injecting become a fucking chose because it doesn't push
I use EO and in 2 minutes how it takes until I draw and pin it doesn't melt anything. Pluger move the same as with other oil. In fact it moves faster because eo is thin but I slow to not inject everything in 30 seconds
Is not water and sugar to melt that fast.

Ok scrap EO then if it's not toxic, I'll never need it I guess, I don't use short ester or no ester and all the recipes I have gather works fine with a max of 25/26BB (most works at 20BB).

I would have tried EO If it let me use a lot less BB

Like 10BB 5EO maybe it would have been better then 20/25BB.

I'm just throwing numbers, but yeah if EO could halve the BB needed then it would be worth it, if not... I don't think it makes any sense for my specific use.
I di not belive it would allow you lower lower bb that much... guaiacol would allow you to lower more than EO but it's pretty fucking toxic..

I use EO and in 2 minutes how it takes until I draw and pin it doesn't melt anything. Pluger move the same as with other oil. In fact it moves faster because eo is thin but I slow to not inject everything in 30 seconds
Is not water and sugar to melt that fast.
Getting something that can deteriorate the silicon plunger fast enough to not deteriorate it has no merit, it still has the potential to do it. It sits in the muscle more than 30"

Getting something that can deteriorate the silicon plunger fast enough to not deteriorate it has no merit, it still has the potential to do it. It sits in the muscle more than 30"
Last time I check we aren't made from rubber to deteriorate us as well.
But each to their own. If people want to use it or not is their call but I still wait for someone to show some proof of eo toxicity.
Argument that is deteriorate rubber so is not good for us I don't see the logic behind. Water melts sugar and salt, Water and salt "melts concrete " but we still use on daily basis

None of us are smarter than the guys from pharma companies that use EO. If there is as toxic as bros around here says it is they wouldn't use it. We all agree that we aren't smarter than pharma companies that use 40-50% bb and castor oil. In this case is the same situation

Last edited:
Last time I check we aren't made from rubber to deteriorate us as well.
But each to their own. If people want to use it or not is their call but I still wait for someone to show some proof of eo toxicity.
Argument that is deteriorate rubber so is not good for us I don't see the logic behind. Water melts sugar and salt, Water and salt "melts concrete " but we still use on daily basis

None of us are smarter than the guys from pharma companies that use EO. If there is as toxic as bros around here says it is they wouldn't use it. We all agree that we aren't smarter than pharma companies that use 40-50% bb and castor oil. In this case is the same situation
Yeah too bad almost no one use EO only two small pharma companies and the quantity of EO injected is like almost non existent compared to the quantity of you would inject if you were to use it as a carrier oil+solvent.

I mean name one of the big pharma companies using it, not one. Bayer? Nope.

They do use 40/50%BB and so I'm a lot more comfortable using that than something that it does melt shit and there are mostly no studies that prove it's not toxic. That's the thing, I couldn't find anything against it but neither that prove the opposite either.

One more thing, if it doesn't change much using EO or BB why would you use it? I mean what's the point? It doesn't look like EO is 2x powerful than BB isn't it?

MCT is already super thin, BB makes it thinner, what's the reason in using EO?

Yeah too bad almost no one use EO only two small pharma companies and the quantity of EO injected is like almost non existent compared to the quantity of you would inject if you were to use it as a carrier oil+solvent.

I mean name one of the big pharma companies using it, not one. Bayer? Nope.

They do use 40/50%BB and so I'm a lot more comfortable using that than something that it does melt shit and there are mostly no studies that prove it's not toxic. That's the thing, I couldn't find anything against it but neither that prove the opposite either.

One more thing, if it doesn't change much using EO or BB why would you use it? I mean what's the point? It doesn't look like EO is 2x powerful than BB isn't it?

MCT is already super thin, BB makes it thinner, what's the reason in using EO?
They use 40% on something that you inject 4ml every 12 weeks. And usually you pin 4 ml or more weekly. That's the same case as the amount of eo is used. 10 times or more.

Bayer or other companies probably they don't have a product that contains eo is because they have to sell to US as well and they can't use that there. But if 1 company in Europe is using is enough to be sure that you will be fine using as well. Europe is not Eritrea or at least not yet.

Is much more smoother than mct or anything. Is different than mct. Castor as well feels good tbh but too thick.

I'm not a promoter of eo but I still look for proof of his toxicity from people claim that besides bro science

They use 40% on something that you inject 4ml every 12 weeks. And usually you pin 4 ml or more weekly. That's the same case as the amount of eo is used. 10 times or more.

Bayer or other companies probably they don't have a product that contains eo is because they have to sell to US as well and they can't use that there. But if 1 company in Europe is using is enough to be sure that you will be fine using as well. Europe is not Eritrea or at least not yet.

Is much more smoother than mct or anything. Is different than mct. Castor as well feels good tbh but too thick.

I'm not a promoter of eo but I still look for proof of his toxicity from people claim that besides bro science
DAFUQ man no offense but if you wanna have a serious conversation about something at least don't shoot random fake numbers. You inject product of 50% BB 4ml a week? When? Didn't know one use 1g of Testo U every week hahaha come on be for real.

Testo E has 35%BB and you don't use it once every 12 weeks.

Same for the test Cyp made in America for example. So I believe BB is a lot safer and we can be sure of that compared to EO.

DAFUQ man no offense but if you wanna have a serious conversation about something at least don't shoot random fake numbers. You inject product of 50% BB 4ml a week? When? Didn't know one use 1g of Testo U every week hahaha come on be for real.

Testo E has 35%BB and you don't use it once every 12 weeks.

Same for the test Cyp made in America for example. So I believe BB is a lot safer and we can be sure of that compared to EO.
No man. Nebido has 40% bb and is 4ml every 12 weeks. Bros use or some of them use a oil that is made with 40% bb and you use 4 ml usually weekly vs nebido 4 ml every 12 weeks. Same logic behind small amount of eo injected from a pharma test vs what bros are doing.
I gave you that example because you say that eo is injected in small quantity for trt purposes and not more as aas user do. In Nebido example is the same story.

Is 50% bb I looked now to gave the exact number

Last edited:
I guess if you stick to basic compounds, nothing exotic or hard core, then you won't have to worry about "xyz" being used in the mix,,, im going to be a basic homebrewer as i have no needs for anything but Test,npp,mast,eq maybe,,,, but thats just me ymmv

Also how many companies use MCT oil?None from what I know. They use all kinds of oils but not mct. Olive,peach, peanuts, cotton, sesame but not mct.

If someone started a rumor or a myth that mct oil is toxic years ago and gain traction it would be the same story as it is now with eo but behind eo I have a argument at least that is not toxic because some pharma company is using

No man. Nebido has 40% bb and is 4ml every 12 weeks. Bros use or some of them use a oil that is made with 40% bb and you use 4 ml usually weekly vs nebido 4 ml every 12 weeks. Same logic behind small amount of eo injected from a pharma test vs what bros are doing.
I gave you that example because you say that eo is injected in small quantity for trt purposes and not more as aas user do. In Nebido example is the same story.

That oil is castor oil correct? In the nevido( test u)?

Depends on the brew. I can run 1gr of test on 2ml/week
Usually is around 3-5 ml for a average gym aas user. (800-1000 mg test(2ml) and 600-800mg mast or primo(2-3ml) or 2ml of deca,tren)
It's still more than 1 ml. Is the same story as with small amount of eo is fine but more isn't type of logic.

At the end of the day use whatever you want or makes you feel comfortable but isn't any proof of eo toxicity.

I wouldn't use eo for test that I'll be on for life basically. But if I brew some TNE. It'd be used preworkout every so often. Not daily.

Primo e, at 200mg I've heard can be a difficult brew, but can hold with out toxic solvents. Thats the only other tricky ish brew that I'd run for a long enough cycle. They're both on deck.

Usually is around 3-5 ml for a average gym aas user. (800-1000 mg test(2ml) and 600-800mg mast or primo(2-3ml) or 2ml of deca,tren)
It's still more than 1 ml. Is the same story as with small amount of eo is fine but more isn't type of logic.

At the end of the day use whatever you want or makes you feel comfortable but isn't any proof of eo toxicity.
Average gymrat uses 1.6gr-2gr of gear?

G damn!

Bro do you have a problem with math??

Do you brew normal stuff with 50% BB no you don't. Usually 18/20BB

How much % of EO there is in a daily administration of 5/6mg prop? Now run the math if you use EO as a carrier+solvent Vs using 20% BB and calculate how much
BB you are injecting every week.

Like for real, are you trolling me? Your example makes ZERO LOGIC.

Because you run full EO or at least 50% or you don't run it as it doesn't make any sense to just use a small % for normal compound (let's not talk about no ester things).

So if you run 50% EO on a normal 200mg primo
That's 0.5ml of EO every 1ml of primo Vs 0.2ml of BB. If you run 100% EO you are injecting double that amount.

So let me know how that can be same as using BB.

So pharma test P with EO use: let's say 0.1ml a day of EO. Do you see the difference:

0.1ml of EO Vs 0.5/1ml of EO MINIMUM if you brew with EO, you just said average meathead use 5ml on average a week.

So let's do the math:

5ml of primo 200mg:

100% EO that's 5ml a week of EO
50% EO that's 2.5ml a week of EO.

20% BB that's 1ml a week of BB.

Do I need to run some more numbers?

Last edited:

Sponsors

Back