Dirts Brew log

Definitely seems like I have more patience than you do friend.. imma let it age like wine...
My plan is to pin 1ML of anything I brew first in small quantity so I can finetune the recipes for no pip and then brew a bigger quantity.

I was curious if I could just skip this step on tren E using you as a guineapig ahahahah

My plan is to pin 1ML of anything I brew first in small quantity so I can finetune the recipes for no pip and then brew a bigger quantity.

I was curious if I could just skip this step on tren E using you as a guineapig ahahahah
That's why I drop to a cruise a while back . Cause I started brewing and was pinning way to much shit testing it out.. I was like this shit gotta stop.. I pinned a few vials of the tren250 I made and was pinning 1.5ml of it at a time with no pip so I'm sure 300 will do ok..!

That's why I drop to a cruise a while back . Cause I started brewing and was pinning way to much shit testing it out.. I was like this shit gotta stop.. I pinned a few vials of the tren250 I made and was pinning 1.5ml of it at a time with no pip so I'm sure 300 will do ok..!
Yeah I'm a bit more disciplined, 1ml just to test, that's it.
Thanks for your fantastic contributions to brewing my man, I'll try the 300 recipe and let you know in few weeks when I have it brewed :)

fuck I gotta buy something like that too!
I have to be careful.. I cannot keep my stuff on the same premises that I dwell in.. I broke it out to make some test E for a friend the other night so I figured I do some brewing... I need to make some EQ but I dint want to make it without the purity.. which will be sent out in the morning to be analyzed like a prostate exam thanks to @readalot .. I guess when I brew next it will be eq500
Tren a 200
Npp200
Primo 250..
Then Perhaps my brewing days will halt for a time..

I have to be careful.. I cannot keep my stuff on the same premises that I dwell in.. I broke it out to make some test E for a friend the other night so I figured I do some brewing... I need to make some EQ but I dint want to make it without the purity.. which will be sent out in the morning to be analyzed like a prostate exam thanks to @readalot .. I guess when I brew next it will be eq500
Tren a 200
Npp200
Primo 250..
Whats the recipe gonna be for primo 250?

Tren a 200
Npp200
Primo 250..
interested in both the npp200 and primo 250 for pip.
EQ 500 is super easy at 20BB and no pip 100% that I'm sure.
I'm almost tempted in trying 600mg 20%bb
Thing is being liquid is so hard to do small batches, a lot easier to dump the whole thing and do just one big batch

Whats the recipe gonna be for primo 250?
I haven't looked into it quite yet.. someone was saying they did it at 300 while back but not sure if they were an idiot or someone else to take seriously. Due to the price of methenolone I will deffo do a small batch and pin to test first and makes sure it doesn't crash.. honestly I'm really not a big fan of primo... I. Running it on my cruise but that would be the only senirio of which I will use it.. for blast def use mast...

interested in both the npp200 and primo 250 for pip.
EQ 500 is super easy at 20BB and no pip 100% that I'm sure.
I'm almost tempted in trying 600mg 20%bb
Thing is being liquid is so hard to do small batches, a lot easier to dump the whole thing and do just one big batch
Right.. I'm not sure in what senerio i will use eq... I'm sure i will try it in a bulk at some point. Honestly I'm not trying to get to much bigger.. we shall see

Right.. I'm not sure in what senerio i will use eq... I'm sure i will try it in a bulk at some point. Honestly I'm not trying to get to much bigger.. we shall see
1g test D 1.2-1.5g EQ 20+ week.
If you don't get sides from EQ (some ppl do) I don't for example, you can run that shit for a very long time and you will not even feel like you are blasting.

Last edited:
1g test D 1.2-1.5g EQ 20+ week.
If you don't get side from EQ (some ppl do) I don't for example, you can run that shit for a very long time and you will not even feel like you are blasting.
You mean sides? Yeah probably.

Results? Oh you should feel and look like you are blasting, if you don't you are doing something very wrong.

You mean sides? Yeah probably.

Results? Oh you should feel and look like you are blasting, if you don't you are doing something very wrong.
yeah I mean side effects, some ppl get anxiety and other stuff from EQ, I tolerate it well for example.

Results are amazing in the long run, slow and steady, vascularity and size will come with time and it will stick. I meant you will not feel like blasting as you don't feel toxic after a while, could be a personal feeling but for example on other compound there is a time where after 10/14 weeks I start getting tired of it, I don't feel healthy and need a break. Don't feel that on EQ.
It's like Primo, I don't feel it's fucking me up in anyway, I just feel good.

Back