Dirts Brew log

I haven't looked into it quite yet.. someone was saying they did it at 300 while back but not sure if they were an idiot or someone else to take seriously. Due to the price of methenolone I will deffo do a small batch and pin to test first and makes sure it doesn't crash.. honestly I'm really not a big fan of primo... I. Running it on my cruise but that would be the only senirio of which I will use it.. for blast def use mast...
How much primo do u plan to cruise on?

Hey.. I received some raws in the mail today!! Let's say we cook some dope????
Mast E 400mg/ml 25%bb. Mct
Tren E 300mg/ml. 25%bb. Mct
Without EO or Guiacol
What do you fuckers think about this????
I'm thinking 250 ml of each ... couple of 3 years worth.. get some samples sent off for testing on Monday day morning....
I’ll buy the Parabolan raws if you handle the brewing.

Magic!

Sentimental shit. In the early days of brewing even Tren Ace was at 50mg/ml just because Tren H was 76mg/1.5ml.

Emotional response is a beautiful thing. You can milk a person dry just by leaning on their emotions
You might be the man that knows the answer to this one, but why does Tren Hex seem to be universally only available in 100 mg/ml ?

I don't like primo. It f up my lipids and does dick squat different from masteron personally. Mast I like for the added DHT that helps with libido a bit.

If I had to stick with a limited selection, test, EQ, npp and drol/sdrol/mtren IF I was into pl competition.

Test and HGH is really all you need after a certain age that you don't chase numbers or placements.

Test and HGH is really all you need after a certain age that you don't chase numbers or placements.
I have been thinking about this alot lately.. This year I cycled for 9 months.. The first time ever to use gear..I had some life changing results, it has took a level of focus, discipline, and dedication (not to mention money) that of which there is no need to have to explain to you guys. After my hernias get repaired I think I'll go hard one more time.. Hopefully it ain't that "one more time" that gets me...
Peace

I have been thinking about this alot lately.. This year I cycled for 9 months.. The first time ever to use gear..I had some life changing results, it has took a level of focus, discipline, and dedication (not to mention money) that of which there is no need to have to explain to you guys. After my hernias get repaired I think I'll go hard one more time.. Hopefully it ain't that "one more time" that gets me...
Peace
Godspeed Dirthand!

Back