Dirts Brew log

Whats the problem? Hes brewing successfully and doing trial and errors. Would save alot of us from making mistakes.

I wont argue nor clog this thread. But you should definitely mind your business.
Cool recipe you missed way back there...

Learn proper forum etiquette.

First, this begins by introducing yourself to the community with a thread in the New Member Introduction subforum. Tell us about yourself, your goals, your experiences, your expectations, etc. Use this subforum for your initial interactions with other members of the community

Huge big letters when you signed up. No time?

I filter it into a media bottle that has a silicon septa. It's just like having a 100ml or 250ml vial. So when I need a couple 10ml vials you just draw it out with a sterile syringe and transfer.. I happen to use a syringe filter when doing this so that gives me peace of mind my gear has be double filtered..View attachment 290646
Hey dirthand where did you aquire those caps, stoppers and bottles?

Hey dirthand where did you aquire those caps, stoppers and bottles?
Sal... Now your going to make your own test?? Do your think JarHead! mostly MedLabsupply.com.. for domestic AliExpress for international.. I hope you are well.. I seel you sell peptides now/ group buy channel or something??? be careful. Peace Dawg
-D-
Pay no mind, darling.
D will be happy to answer
Just for you Dear i will be nice,,, However there may be a history with this one.. I have a suspicion...
@Dirthand where do you get your vials from? Idk if this is posted somewhere but if you can post up your successful recipes that would be awesome. Awesome thread man!
DTREN whats up brother!! didnt i give you some recipes and where i buy my vials from back in July??? on discord?? So are you traveling out of the trt phase into full on blast of other steroids now? Medlabsupply or alliexpress or amazon..
Would save alot of us from making mistakes.
I was a lot nicer back on the discord because most of the people on their got offended easlily.. that why i quit my presence there for the most part. However for the Honor of my homegirl that reminds me of the new standard i try to set... ill be nice..

The guys are right post you an introduction in the new member forum. If you take the time to scan through the thread i have posted most ratios.. I do keep a detailed lod in a notebook of the things i brew but i brew quite a bit of stuff and hardly ever the same way twice. You can Always ask me about a specific one and ill look for you. Mr. @narta did that for me so its only my responsibility to pass it on..

I want to see a steady presence and some leg work from you before you get spoonfed...Oh and im still not gonna sell you my precious filters.. Hopefully by now you have some.. honestly you should stick to syringe filters though for now..
Peace
-D-

Sponsors

Back