Displacements for Proviron & Winny?

Oakley6575

Does anyone have the displacements for Proviron and Winstrol?

I'm needing to make a liquid oral suspension and can't seem to find any displacement values for these two drugs. Thanks in advance!

Do you actually need them for a suspension? When I've made suspensions I just top up with liquid to the target volume. Eg 5g powder, top up to 100ml for 5%

Chat gp
t thinks this, after I gave it density data from Mesterolone | 1424-00-6

Given the density of Proviron powder as 1.156 g/cm³, we can use the formula to calculate the volume displaced:

\[ \text{Volume displaced (cm³)} = \frac{\text{mass (g)}}{\text{density (g/cm³)}} \]

Substituting the given values:

\[ \text{Volume displaced} = \frac{1 \text{ g}}{1.156 \text{ g/cm³}} \approx 0.865 \text{ cm³} \]

Since 1 cm³ is equivalent to 1 mL:

\[ \text{Volume displaced} \approx 0.865 \text{ mL} \]

Therefore, 1 gram of Proviron powder would displace approximately 0.865 mL of water.

Chat gp
t thinks this, after I gave it density data from Mesterolone | 1424-00-6

Given the density of Proviron powder as 1.156 g/cm³, we can use the formula to calculate the volume displaced:

\[ \text{Volume displaced (cm³)} = \frac{\text{mass (g)}}{\text{density (g/cm³)}} \]

Substituting the given values:

\[ \text{Volume displaced} = \frac{1 \text{ g}}{1.156 \text{ g/cm³}} \approx 0.865 \text{ cm³} \]

Since 1 cm³ is equivalent to 1 mL:

\[ \text{Volume displaced} \approx 0.865 \text{ mL} \]

Therefore, 1 gram of Proviron powder would displace approximately 0.865 mL of water.

You are the man! I'll go dig into Winny and see if I can come up with a displacement for it using your method.

Thanks a ton!