Do people use too much gear than necessary?

Spideog

Do you think people use more gear than necessary to achieve their goals? A lot have the idea that more drugs equal more size.

Do you think people use more gear than necessary to achieve their goals? A lot have the idea that more drugs equal more size.
At some point more drugs will equal more size/strength but only once nutrition and training have been dialed in.

Everyone is gana be different and need more or less but I do think overall most people that use, use a bit more than necessary myself included. Even though I have never really gone much over 1g total ass and I do feel I need a bit more than most people “test dose wise” at least due to my natty test levels being in the 200’s I’m gana need more than a guy who’s natty test is in the 600’s. Imo

Do you think people use more gear than necessary to achieve their goals? A lot have the idea that more drugs equal more size
The majority of people, yes, especially the younger guys/girls. I, myself included had that exact issue. I think it’s the general mindset of most anyone. “If 1 is the recommended dosage then 2 would be better, so I’ll take 4.” Excess is pretty common in everything from money, food, drugs etc.

This is totally individual. I know guys at the same weight as I am who blast 3g. I know guys who are around the same weight and run 300-600 year round, and folks who are lighter and never go above 200. some guys who compete love tren and run it basically year round, some in prep can’t wait to never do it again. I don’t see how you can apply a blanket statement like this to all hormone users.

Well in my case over 10 years iv never broken 230lbs lean without insulin I believe what's needed is needed for people..

You may grow off less than me and vice versa.. I find if I hit a certain weight at 1.5g Test, if I drop say 500mg so does my weight.. I believe alot of people lie about what they actually use and this gives a completely false perspective.. Certain looks cannot be held without using certain drugs same as weight cannot be held without your specific amounts of Test..

Absolutely, a lot of people use more gear than needed, believing that more drugs mean more size. But beyond a certain point, the extra doses just increase risks without significant gains. Many get so obsessed with their regimen that they won’t even enjoy a beer, fearing it could derail their progress. It’s crucial to remember that while pushing boundaries is important, balance and enjoying life are just as essential to long term success.

Absolutely, a lot of people use more gear than needed, believing that more drugs mean more size. But beyond a certain point, the extra doses just increase risks without significant gains. Many get so obsessed with their regimen that they won’t even enjoy a beer, fearing it could derail their progress. It’s crucial to remember that while pushing boundaries is important, balance and enjoying life are just as essential to long term success.
I stopped drinking any alcohol completely. This right relply right here is spot on. At one point I cutout all of my fun on the weekend, increased time working out and upped and added compounds. It’s just individual thought processes and how you sort out those thoughts!

I believe there is a point of diminishing returns, but it probably is individual to different people. If there was more of a point of more use = more gains then people in countries with unlimited availability ( like Mexico, Turkey, exc) would be the biggest guys around. That’s definitely not the case in the real world. One can only eat so much food, or train for so long.

Yes we do.

More drugs EQUALS more size. Period. Does it worth it? Debatable.
This. Diminishing returns for test for example may happen after 600, assuming sleep and e2 are controlled well (which is not that easy to do for most users using only test). But before that, there is a difference in rate of size gain that goes up with dose. much of it depends on if you can tolerate it though

Majority uses too much for lifestyle. You can follow the sheep to their doom or follow lifestyle guide lines!

Its a free world in the end.

This. Diminishing returns for test for example may happen after 600, assuming sleep and e2 are controlled well (which is not that easy to do for most users using only test). But before that, there is a difference in rate of size gain that goes up with dose. much of it depends on if you can tolerate it though
That 600 comes from one study nothing else. I believe over time body adapts to higher Testosterone dosages and side effects lessen or dissappear (my experience as an example). Not sure about other anabolics.

the more anabolic steroids you use, the more it will grow. But you have to have the genetics for it so that the body can use those substances. I am now taking 1200 mg tst and 750 bold per week and I feel great. And every day I still have 50 mg of stanozol.

the more anabolic steroids you use, the more it will grow. But you have to have the genetics for it so that the body can use those substances. I am now taking 1200 mg tst and 750 bold per week and I feel great. And every day I still have 50 mg of stanozol.
Hmm I wonder how your genetics fare in terms of your blood work on those doses