Do you feel generic hgh has contributed to your fat loss?

Why do I barely get any water retention and thin skin on pharma hgh (Cinnatropin) at 4 iu daily 7 days a week and then run QSC 4 iu daily 7 days a week and I’m holding water? Diet is exactly the same using both brands.It’s really confusing when QSC hgh tests so well (purity,dimer).
my experience has been the same. Two different brands and all other variables stayed the same. One product I got body pains and great sleep, other brand no body aches but CTS and no sleep benefit.

Absolutely it has helped. Cutting was never as easy or as fast as when I added 5iu gh before bed. It has been a complete game changer for me.

It also seemed to pull fat off the areas I've always had trouble with (low chest, armpits, and low back)

It has ruined my sleep though

Very much true.

What's even more ridiculous than the people who talk about it like two diff substance is those who think the different brands of pharma GH have different side-effects.

There are studies where patients switched brands and zero difference. Why? Because it's the same thing--it's a synthetic product ffs, not home made strawberry jam. If the peptide chain is the correct order and sequence then it's GH, does what GH does.

Where do you get this idea? I remember using scihub to read HPLC study with diff brands of pharmaceutical grade, all tested over 98% purity. With pharma grade there's no "is this really what it says it is" + issues with consistency, which can and do occur with good generic providers.
What's more ridiculous is people like you that don't realize that different brands of GH have different fillers and people react differently to those fillers, which causes such things as different amounts of water retention, etc. Go get Serostim, Genotropin, Humatrope and run all 3 and you'd realize this.

What's more ridiculous is people like you that don't realize that different brands of GH have different fillers and people react differently to those fillers, which causes such things as different amounts of water retention, etc. Go get Serostim, Genotropin, Humatrope and run all 3 and you'd realize this.
Those fillers being what?

Different people have individual reactions and subjective self-reports, it also varies with time. A pharmaceutical grade medicine does not vary wildly in its composition and side effect profile.

Those fillers being what?

You can find lists of the ingredients online. People will say things like mannitol, etc.

Different people have individual reactions and subjective self-reports, it also varies with time. A pharmaceutical grade medicine does not vary wildly in its composition and side effect profile.

I think it's more likely other variables changing in the user's diet, lifestyle, other drugs, etc., or maybe dose (some GH being over or under-dosed).

Fillers are too low a dose to make a major impact like some user's claim ("bloated as hell" on one brand but "no sides at all" on another brand).

Last edited: