Do you pay with Bitcoin or Bank transfer when ordering from QSC

Bank transfer is around $25 a transfer while Bitcoin usually charges a %. If QSC changes their account number the bank will throw a fit and it becomes a pain in the ass. Hope this helps.

I dont know how much the fee will be with bank transfer but according to my bank pyments over 150€ to non eu countries would cost around 10€ in fee, so I would consider bank transfer as it will be quicker and easier than btc. Also the money will arrive faster at qsc.

Hell no. I'm not getting my bank involved with a transaction like that. Use Cash app. When you buy Bitcoin they take a little cut so always buy more than you need to send. Then send it standard which zero fees and the transfer usually goes through anywhere from 2 to 24 hours.

I assume Cash app has KYC like every other app?
You have to verify yourself, set up a way to transfer money into it, stuff like that. I'm not saying cash app is the best way to be anonymous. I just find it to be a straightforward reasonable way to send Bitcoin. Everything you do on it is easily trackable if LE or some other entity wants to dig into it. At least transferring Bitcoin doesn't have anything to do with a bank account though. I definitely want to keep bank accounts and ugl sellers completely separated. Seems to me like a much higher chance of bullshit using a bank transfer.