• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Does shaking hurt HGH?

yes because would be possible as within margin or error. ie could get low reading pre and high reading after. so ya you COULD even have 94% pre abuse and 97% after and well within margin or error of 10%(assume its +/- 5%), even though technically less hgh...

Question, and I'm asking in all seriousness as I have no clue on this, but is it possible that something test 9.9 (for example) pre abuse and then 9.9 after abuse, but still be affected to where it doesn't show up on a test yet it isn't as effective in our bodies? Hope that makes sense, lol.
If the hormone is denatured / otherwise affected, it ought to show up on the the RPHPLC test /the basic one/.

Freshly reconstituted GH:
M03TJXOZL7DV45EPU8GH.png

GH after 30 minutes of glass shattering sonication abuse at 50°C (122°F) (equivalent of approximately 200 000 shakes or 11.1 hours of vapid masturbation):
JQMC2RBZN3HAX0IWKYU8.png

Remember this the next time somebody tells you that you've screwed their GH up by shaking it or that it happened during transport :)

Raw data atached.
I always wondered about that. I remember trying to be so carefull.! Lol I used to have s small. Box that I'd fill up with paper towel acting as a cushion for my gh

being careful is never pointless. waste not, want not ;) Ukrainian mantra
SOP are there for a reason like sterile hose even though filtering. or like not reusing syringes even though 99.99% of the time its 'fine' as far as no infection, just not best practice.
keep in mind margin of error is 10%, so unless causes over 5% damage technically cant be 100% certain, unless run enough vials to get proper amount of data points. if I understand correctly. but the point of the test was to show its pretty dang stable and dropping a vile doesn't render it almost 100% useless as some of us may of assumed...

I might do that too! I've put that into my todo.

I might also start a PayPal/transparent account for people to throw in a few bucks into it for experiments like this and with the money gathered I'll buy something for sick kids at the hospital. I'll ask around for what's needed or preferred (sweets/toys/handheld arcades like gameboy etc).

What do you guys think?
What about this? :cool:

What about this? :cool:
The 50°C heat test or the donations for the sick kids?

I don't think I've gotten around the first, about the second, I've donated quarter a million towards building a place to stay for the families of the sick kids in the nearest hospital in 2021. Ultimately figured I don't need a specialized fund for that.

Cheers

I've run another test with sonicated LIQUID GH for 60 minutes at 30-36 Celsius and the difference in dosage and purity was virtually non-existent.

However, there was a minor, but noticeable, rise in dimer and related proteins content - which I deem negligible.

Basically you can carry reconstituted GH in your bodily cavities for an hour of jumping rope exercise without worrying too much.

How about 24 hours?? I currently don't have a fridge.. Living in hotel for next month..

Also, total newb question.. How do I "like" a post?? I've tried just clicking the icon on bottom..

How about 24 hours?? I currently don't have a fridge.. Living in hotel for next month..

Also, total newb question.. How do I "like" a post?? I've tried just clicking the icon on bottom..
I don't think I have it in me to convince my employees to replace the water in the ultrasonic bath hourly for 24 hours. I know I wouldn't.

However, I don't think you will have reconstituted GH for a month and I don't think your hotel room will emulate hot ultrasonic bath either :)