• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Does the carpal tunnel post high-dose GH ever end?

Same I didn't have a strong carpal tunnel while using GH, as soon as I stopped the GH a week ago I start to feel it very sore for almost a week, yesterday was the only day I I felt it less strong

Been on 3iu for a few months.
It started to finally go away but I just started a 1gr test cycle and now its worse than ever. I guess the extra water retention from the test is magnifying it

I stopped all GH completely, should I go back to cruising it or just stay off until this shit is gone? Do you think it'll affect how long it takes to go away if I stay cruising GH?

What are your symptoms? If it gets severe enough you may have to have surgery. I did. Burning and numbness at night that kept me up, then numbness and burning all day. I tried PT, splint, etc. Had a nerve study done that showed moderate nerve damage. Had surgery, then after 5 months full feeling returned. The burning and pain was gone immediately post op. Onset of my symptoms to surgery was 3 months.

What are your symptoms? If it gets severe enough you may have to have surgery. I did. Burning and numbness at night that kept me up, then numbness and burning all day. I tried PT, splint, etc. Had a nerve study done that showed moderate nerve damage. Had surgery, then after 5 months full feeling returned. The burning and pain was gone immediately post op. Onset of my symptoms to surgery was 3 months.

Ya that's pretty much my symptoms except a throbbing pain also when I stop moving. My hands are still noticeably swollen from the growth, I'm hoping it'll get better once they're not swollen anymore and that nerve isn't being so constricted. Gonna try diuretics today

Man that sucks you are going through this. I wish you luck man

Bro thank you, this bad times. I'm pretty sure I have one of the most powerful diuretics arriving in a week.

To anyone ever thinking about going straight to high dose GH: DO NOT DO IT

I probably needed to ramp the dosage up slowly over the course of 2 years to even be able to run 13iu

After doing this I agree with Jay Cutler when he said "the only limitation of human growth hormone is how much you can afford", this shit was nuts.

Bro thank you, this bad times. I'm pretty sure I have one of the most powerful diuretics arriving in a week.

To anyone ever thinking about going straight to high dose GH: DO NOT DO IT

I probably needed to ramp the dosage up slowly over the course of 2 years to even be able to run 13iu

After doing this I agree with Jay Cutler when he said "the only limitation of human growth hormone is how much you can afford", this shit was nuts.
Yes lasix is no joke. Ita just the hgh it will go away, no surgery needed. Just give it time. Also you are running the long hgh so that needs more time to clear too. But it all will

So I never came off the long acting, I just went back to low dose, what I'm able to eat and how lean I'm staying is just to good to come off. I'm still pounding fast food sometimes and going to sleep on it when the carpal tunnel wakes me up in the middle of the night in order to fall back asleep and now my bg is having steroids little trouble.

I wonder how much of this carpal tunnel caused by edema is being caused from high bg? I hope I'm not diabetic now. I just noticed my pre-diabetic bg today. It had been going under 100 previously. I've been off the high dose gh for 3 and. Ahalf weeks but the cts amd edema is still pretty bad. I'm trying lasix again, for longer than 4 days this time and I'm taking more than the recommended dose, it doesn't seem to hurt me as long as I put some water behind it.

So I never came off the long acting, I just went back to low dose, what I'm able to eat and how lean I'm staying is just to good to come off. I'm still pounding fast food sometimes and going to sleep on it when the carpal tunnel wakes me up in the middle of the night in order to fall back asleep and now my bg is having steroids little trouble.

I wonder how much of this carpal tunnel caused by edema is being caused from high bg? I hope I'm not diabetic now. I just noticed my pre-diabetic bg today. It had been going under 100 previously. I've been off the high dose gh for 3 and. Ahalf weeks but the cts amd edema is still pretty bad. I'm trying lasix again, for longer than 4 days this time and I'm taking more than the recommended dose, it doesn't seem to hurt me as long as I put some water behind it.
Dude lasix, if it didnt do anything before its not going to help, it is soooooooo strong. Not good to keep using